Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

May pop music change again?

Oscar

Featured Posts

antpats2

It's constantly changing. Listen to a bunch of hit songs from each year, from the past decade or so. So many trends come and go as well as other aspects and the overall sound (except for the few songs here and there that were ahead of their time). Like the whole EDM thing. I feel like Gaga's next single will be very unique and will stand out, and will be some kind of start of a new direction of music. I can just tell that shes going against the trends with the next album and shes really going to deliver something amazing that will change the world and pop music again, just like she did in 2008. 

Wet Fire

Yes. Gaga will quit pop music forever and the pop industry will be filled with talentless bimbos. Pop music changed. Wait...it already has.

ladygagzus

It's constantly changing. Listen to a bunch of hit songs from each year, from the past decade or so. So many trends come and go as well as other aspects and the overall sound (except for the few songs here and there that were ahead of their time). Like the whole EDM thing. I feel like Gaga's next single will be very unique and will stand out, and will be some kind of start of a new direction of music. I can just tell that shes going against the trends with the next album and shes really going to deliver something amazing that will change the world and pop music again, just like she did in 2008. 

​she has RedOne & Gorgio Moroder producing for her it's gonna be electronic for sure, maybe a new sub-genre of experimental electronic music who knows

antpats2

​she has RedOne & Gorgio Moroder producing for her it's gonna be electronic for sure, maybe a new sub-genre of experimental electronic music who knows

​giorgio is a big disco producer tho. Both redone and giorgio have made rock influenced songs too 

Fiona Apple

May May not disappoint us, delusional fans of Lady Gaga

​This :toofunga:

HausOfNena

May May not disappoint us, delusional fans of Lady Gaga

Inb4 she drops her album today :gum:

RAMROD

Yes, always will.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ladygagzus

​giorgio is a big disco producer tho. Both redone and giorgio have made rock influenced songs too 

​i think we can safely say her pop career is going to be majorly all electronic/dance records because she seems to love dance music, sure she can incooperate other elements like the saxophones in Hair & TEOG or the guitars in MANiCURE & Electric Chapel, or even the piano in Swine & Beautiful Dirty Rich. But i'm a thousand percent sure she will never do a major pop album without some form or majority of it being electronic, i mean sure she can do that but i doubt it, she's had the same morals since 2008 that electronic music isn't soulless so i expect her to do it for the next few decades or so. If she doesn't i still wouldn't be surprised and i'd still love the music anyway bc she has a habit of writing songs related to the time of my life (TF being an exception bc it's more relevant to me now than it was in 2008).

EDIT: I also don't understand where this fan assumption that she's going to do rock or "real" music next era comes from, her producers are evidence of it not being so & just because she likes rock & jazz and stuff doesn't mean it'll be genres on the next record, after all she was a metal fan when she made The Fame and it was a light-hearted fun electro-pop record, BTW was influenced by the 70s/80s rock style but it was still electronic.

I'm expecting something along the lines of BTW meets TF 

Archived