Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Madonna & Gaga.

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

This particular interview was in 2010.

One year later, Born This Way happened.

However in this particular interview, Gaga says about her relationship with Medoner, so were they close once or what? Or more professionally.

Like, surely ONE song that sounds slightly similar (though I still maintain everyone is reaching but whatevs) can cause so much bother.

What da deal with these two icons

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Nah, they never had a close relationship imo. All were stunts tbh esp that nonsense feud that Madonna started.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

soixont

She always seems to forget that Beyonce is her contemporary. :p 

A King With No Crown

bionic

I don't think they were ever ~close~. The only thing I want to find out more about this relationship is what the hell is the deal with that elusive email Madonna's team supposedly sent Gaga. :gum: 

buy bionic

monketsharona

This 'feud' was a planned out by both of them :udidnt:

Sia Daily

When Madonna and Gaga finally do a collab together, we can all technically OFFICIALY be "Little Medonsters"

shaneybaby

it was about the fact that madonna called her a copycat in a very public way to gain publicity for herself and her upcoming album. It wasn't about the song sounding similar. If madonna really believe that she would have either sued her OR would have come to her privately like a good human, but instead she did it on a huge TV interview so she could become relevant for her new album. She's not a nice gal and gaga doesn't want any part of her now.. can't say i blame her

Epione

Gaga thought that Madonna is a nice person. She learned her lesson during the Born This Way experience. :lana:

Pure Adrenaline

it wasn't the song that caused the feud, it was the way Madonna reacted it ..... in the beginning of 2012 she basically used Gaga as promotional tool and even if u say that was on media's back still she could have simply said "no comment'' or just answer it in a way to shut the drama BUT no she did exactly the opposite she added more fuel to the fire

and then on her tour few times she mocked Gaga in her speeches and the fact that she dissed Gaga and her fan base with the back drop ... .and in the end her team and her had the insolence to ask her to perform the BTW/EY mashup whiile the backdrop would have been showing behind them

IT was Madonna who made this feud etcetc this is all was going on while Gaga didn;'t say anything bad about her. So Madonna has to deal .... Gaga simply doesn't care anymore :bye:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

bionic

When Madonna and Gaga finally do a collab together, we can all technically OFFICIALY be "Little Medonsters"

​I can't wait for their Do What U Want/Human Nature mash-up at the RebelHeArtRave: the REBELHEARTPOP Ball! :excited2: 

buy bionic

VOLANTIS

The Ending is my Sex Dream. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Pure Adrenaline

I don't think they were ever ~close~. The only thing I want to find out more about this relationship is what the hell is the deal with that elusive email Madonna's team supposedly sent Gaga. :gum: 

​Didn;t Gaga's team send to Madonna's team to ''aprove'' BTW .... or u are talking about the one asking Gaga to perform with her ... or u are talking about something else :ohno:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

SlaeUrAnus

Gaga was just sucking up to her back then. No doubt she was influenced, but now, after Madonna called out Born This Way and had multiple negative remarks about Gaga, I think Gaga just turned around and stopped taking it. 

Gaga doesn't care anymore. We all know she is the Queen of Pop anyway :lolly: 

In my messy era.

bionic

​Didn;t Gaga's team send to Madonna's team to ''aprove'' BTW .... or u are talking about the one asking Gaga to perform with her ... or u are talking about something else :ohno:

​Yes! Gaga said Madonna's team sent her an approval email then Madonna's publicist says that that was the first she had heard of it. :laughga: 

buy bionic

Andreyw

Hope that Gaga will never collaborate with that attention seeker

Archived