💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Gaga pre-wedding pregnancy rumors have started

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Is Lady Gaga Pregnant? Singer already Having Fights with Fiancé Taylor Kinney

Lady Gaga, who got engaged to Taylor Kinney on Valentine's Day has sparked pregnancy rumours yet again. The last time some news like this doing the rounds was in December 2014. But now that she is officially engaged, the rumours are rekindled.

The duo has been in the news for various reasons post their engagement — splitting rumours, news about them calling off the wedding and now the latest speculation is — whether Lady Gaga is pregnant with her first child? Recently, the couple was snapped taking a casual stroll in Malibu beach with the "Chicago Fire" actor's mother.

Apparently, the "Bad Romance" singer was almost unrecognisable as she flaunted a fuller figure, covering up her curves in a blue long kaftan dress. It was a welcome break to see the singer — who has always made it to the headlines for her outrageous and bizarre outfit including the meat dress — dressed normally.

But the singer being dressed in a loose-fit kaftan could possibly be to cover the baby bump reports Ok! Magazine. According to the magazine's sources the "Applause" singer was spotted on 19 April, covering her tummy with her pup and now on 29 April in this blue kaftan dress, fuelling pregnancy rumours.

"The star sighting comes days before Gaga is set to hit the stage at the Hollywood Bowl with Tony Bennette. And all signs are pointing that the duo, who got engaged in February, may be expecting their first child together," the source said.

Whether there is any truth in these rumours we don't know, but we know that another round of reports stated that the singer and the actor have been allegedly fighting over having kids. "They are both very committed to work and extremely busy, which worries Gaga. She is ready to have kids and wants to make time for that. But Taylor doesn't think he or she are ready for kids yet," reported Hollywod Life.

Taylor Kinney apparently thinks that Lady Gaga's commitments don't make her ready "for the commitment to be a mom yet."

Let's just wait and hear it from Mother Monster — Lady Gaga herself.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/lady-gaga-pregnant-singer-already-having-fights-fiance-taylor-kinney-630992

:messga:  What if it is true:udidnt:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Blue Jeans

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

monketsharona

Honestly I don't think she's ready especially if she has plans for a new album / tour next year... Though after next era I could definitely see her take a break and having a baby ! 

untitled

Mess :sharon: 

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Bloody

No it's not true and if we keep posting these-rumours lies everyone will believe them in the end. :wtfga:

Epione

Leave her alone ffs. :hunty: Inb4 I will recorder something like this

Serendipity

No it's not true and if we keep posting these-rumours lies everyone will believe them in the end. :wtfga:

​inb4 $25,000,000 loss rumor 2.0

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Sia Daily

If gaga's puss puss is gonna have doo-dah, I'd be first to know about it

close da thread

SlaeUrAnus

If they weren't ready, he should have put something on the end of it.

When did they have the time to do it anyway?  :laughga:   

In my messy era.

zaza04

cant she just adopt kids like when she feels stable ? She'd adopt tons of lil monsters : :gayhat::

lego

She's been wearing kaftan dresses since she bought bunch of them in Dubai and Istanbul. And it was a damn wind! Not a "fuller figure". They would know that if they'd bother to see other photos from that day.

Tabloids.:blehga:

FreePalestine

lego

But Taylor doesn't think he or she are ready for kids yet,

Lies. Close this thread.

FreePalestine

Alfonso

Honestly I don't think she's ready especially if she has plans for a new album / tour next year... Though after next era I could definitely see her take a break and having a baby ! 

​This

+C2C Tour and AHS 

Giorno Giovanna

well she can make babies whenever she wants

however i think it would be great if she still waits a bit by doing AHS, LG6 and a possible tour

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived