💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and Brandon Flowers Collab! #LG5

Kate Bush

Featured Posts

Is it bad that I don't know him? :neyde: 

​No, but you will after reading all the posts on here.  This is my favorite - the first hit The Killers had I think.

Collab would get them both power. People in general would not see that coming. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

Hot Fuss was good. Nothing else regarding Brandon Flowers interests me.

Kate Bush

I think Gaga would do so well if she did 80s synthpop

​She was made to do that :worship: you can hear how she would kill it in "I like It Rough" :flirt:

ARTPOPchamp

He's actually released three songs from his new album so far. I've been a fan ever since Somebody Told Me. His music is great. Flamingo was a great album. The song Under The Gun by the Killers is great. Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeMcJtOMI90

His songs Crossfire, Magdalena, Jilted Lovers and Broken Hearts, Playing With Fire, Magdalena, etc, are fantastic. 

ARTPOPchamp

People, you know him from All These Things That I've Done and Human, as well as Gaga's performance with him at the brits

All These Things That I've Done is one of my all-time favorite songs :flutter:

​Somebody Told Me, Mr. Brightside, those were actually the bands breakout hits. That's where people know him from. He's one of those great artists that media doesn't pay much attention to these days, but it doesnt mean the music isn't amazing. I've been a fan for ages. 

ARTPOPchamp

​I'm praying that Gaga will go to that direction  :pray:

​New wave, synthpop/funk, alternative rock. Yep.

ARTPOPchamp

BY HIS NEW ALBUM THE DESIRED EFFECT ON MAY 18 (UK) AND MAY 19 (US). If you preorder it now you get Lonely Town free. 

FrankGutz

i rather a collab with my fave bae Brendon Urie

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived