💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How long do you think it will take Gaga to complete her EGOT?

Serendipity

How long will it take?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How long will it take?

Featured Posts

Serendipity

She already has 6 Grammys

She could get an Emmy for AHS

By the looks of it, the Oscars may award her next year

Linda Perry asked her for a play, which may give her a Tony

So, is it a matter of time?

How long will it take?

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

artpopmess

She's not getting an Emmy for AHS lmao. She had her chance with the Monster Ball Tour HBO special but she blew it

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

monsterdreams

She might get GOT in the next few years but I'm not sure about Emmys 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

yASSsss

its highly unlikely that she'll get all those awards,even if she does,its going to take a lot of time.maybe 20-25 years 
and no way in hell she'll get an Emmy for AHS :sharon: 
i have hopes for TIHTY,btw, :green: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

She already has Grammys.

I can see her getting an Emmy nom for Best Lead or Supporting Actress, so if that goes according to plan she might get one at the 2016 ceremony.

Since she was a massive success and talking point for this year's Oscars, they might have her perform + give her the Oscar for TIHTY in 2016 as well.

The Tony is less likely right now, but she's a trained actress who could easily do a short run on Broadway. Maybe a writing award is more likely - someone said upthread that Linda Perry wants to collaborate with her on a rock opera. That can't happen until the album's out of the way, though, so likely in 2017 onwards. And if she doesn't win the Emmy in 2016 she will have to broadcast another concert - maybe C2C Live will get one.

I  think she can do it in a decade.

Nicole

She has the potential maybe, but I don't think it'll happen for a long time. I think there are other amazing actresses that deserve an emmy more than Gaga lol

Oscars - possiblly TIHTY if everything goes smoothly

Tony's - I honestly can't see her committing to a whole broadway show, at least not for a long time, but who knows. 

LoveandMagic

She already has Grammys.

I can see her getting an Emmy nom for Best Lead or Supporting Actress, so if that goes according to plan she might get one at the 2016 ceremony.

Since she was a massive success and talking point for this year's Oscars, they might have her perform + give her the Oscar for TIHTY in 2016 as well.

The Tony is less likely right now, but she's a trained actress who could easily do a short run on Broadway. Maybe a writing award is more likely - someone said upthread that Linda Perry wants to collaborate with her on a rock opera. That can't happen until the album's out of the way, though, so likely in 2017 onwards. And if she doesn't win the Emmy in 2016 she will have to broadcast another concert - maybe C2C Live will get one.

I  think she can do it in a decade.

​If Nene Leakes can headline on Broadway, Gaga sure as hell can. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

vanus

lol why are u so sceptic about her getting Emmy for ahs, she could get a nomination at least

imma cut a bitch

Vernier

Emmys are achievable, all she has to do put on a really solid guest starring role in a show that get loads of nominations. A Tony might be achievable too, I think she was built for Broadway. An Oscar is a longshot tbh

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Serendipity

lol why are u so sceptic about her getting Emmy for ahs, she could get a nomination at least

Here's your answer

Emmys are achievable, all she has to do put on a really solid guest starring role in a show that get loads of nominations. A Tony might be achievable too, I think she was built for Broadway. An Oscar is a longshot tbh

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Hauser

I believe that Gaga has what it takes to achieve an EGOT but that would take a VERY long time 20+ years.

Archived