💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga puts too many vocals on the songs.

Coldplay

Featured Posts

isaacanthony

Gaga needs to come out with something new before all her "loyal" monsters continue to depict any little thing she has done with her previous albums. 

Brooke Hoegan

EDIT: I feel like the more time she expends on an album the heavier it becomes, maybe that's why TFM feels very cohesive and light, because she created it in a short period of time.

​preach it sis

I hate it when she has to much time on her hands, she overdoes EVERYTHING since 2010

Emvee

Her layed vocals have never been a problem to me and certainly not on Sexxx Dreams. 

It actually annoys me that people complain about that on SD. I think it makes the song much richer and better than the clearly unfinished iTunes version.

Ladey Gagz

Gaga needs to come out with something new before all her "loyal" monsters continue to depict any little thing she has done with her previous albums. 

​Sis... I don't agree with OP, but it's a matter of opinion and preference. Being "loyal" isn't being a blind stan. Can't we have our own opinions without getting bashed and being called a "fake" monster now? Plus, it's not as if he said it in a disrespectful way :toofunny:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I agree with the Sexxx Dreams example, it gets a bit unnecessary and the addition of extra vocals takes away from the song in that case :huh: I can't think of any other examples off the top of my head though :confused: 

Imo the problem with s-x dreams was that the feel changed and it wasn't as crisp. If anything the new vocals save it. 

Haroon

Imo the problem with s-x dreams was that the feel changed and it wasn't as crisp. If anything the new vocals save it. 

​I'm not so sure :spin: I think the added vocals were what changed the feeling if anything because it was slightly vacant but in a nice way before, then out of nowhere the loud "YOU WERE IN MY" kinda ruined the mood for me :sweat: 

Usually I like the multi-layered vocals though like Government Hooker and some others :music: 

artpopmess

You don't know what too many vocals means until you have listened to Mariah Carey songs for more than 10k times and you still find new whistles and belts in the background

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Yh her songs are very heavy to listen to and I do think Gaga works better with a time constraint, I'm hoping we will see some lighter songs on lg5 or at least some light balleds, they are so beautiful and magical when done right (see Take A Bow and Live To Tell by Madonna)

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Cody Draco

I think Sexxx Dreams on the album is way better than the Swinefest version.

The only thing that I miss is the epic bridge. :shrug:

enriquelm

I wish I could hear the Applause instrumental more in the song, it is amazing.

But that song is perfect. Still hear it everyday

ashamednudist

I actually enjoyed her layered vocals.

It makes the music sounds fuller.

​i like layered vocals too especially in the g.u.y. I just don't like ''don't stop the parteey let's keep it naughteey ''(s-xxx dreams) kinda parts. 

Archived