💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga puts too many vocals on the songs.

Coldplay

Featured Posts

Coldplay

I don't know if it's a good thing. Like for example the difference between the Sex Dreams chorus at the iTunes Fest and Sexxx Dreams album version, she feels the need to put vocals in every part of the song. It also happened to MJH and the "she won't"s. The demo feels less heavy.

EDIT: I feel like the more time she expends on an album the heavier it becomes, maybe that's why TFM feels very cohesive and light, because she created it in a short period of time.

EDIT 2: I don't know if it makes Sexxx Dreams catchier, in my opinion it's harder to sing along :toofunny: same with the GUY chorus. 

Thoughts? 

Ladey Gagz

How do you have a negative reputation? 

​Mte :rip:

OT: I don't necessarily agree, but I see what you're saying :huh:

RAMROD

I actually enjoyed her layered vocals.

It makes the music sounds fuller.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HausOfNena

I agree with you. :yes: I'd be here for songs with less vocals and more instrumental solos.

Haroon

I agree with the Sexxx Dreams example, it gets a bit unnecessary and the addition of extra vocals takes away from the song in that case :huh: I can't think of any other examples off the top of my head though :confused: 

Coldplay

How do you have a negative reputation? 

​Mte :rip:

I stopped using GGD for more than a year and when I came back it was like that :gum:

mucinex

but people are always like, 'i've never listened to The Queen in full, the outro is too long'

idk if Gaga would ever take the chance of having more instrumental than vocal :emma: 

VOLANTIS

She definitely has a studio version of that Swine fest Teaser in her pocket and she must be going to bed thinking she's trolling us all with that mess of a song on ARTPOP  :redface:

I see you honey...

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

aaronyoji

honestly i felt the s-x dreams chorus was too bare and a little bland. the newer chorus doesnt seem over crowded to me. 

Jjang

Sex Dreams sounds better without the adlibs, but normally i enjoy her multi layered vocals. 

OBEY

Only for Sexxx Dreams (in the chorus)

I think it was to make it more "commercial" and "radio-friendly" with a more catchier chorus (which i don't think it really is after all)

Archived