💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Throwback: Scheiße Performance at the BTWBall live in Tokyo and Seoul

HANZ

Featured Posts

2:24 gives me life 

these 2 me this will always be the best one, her energy was on point, plus I wish she would have kept the sailor moon pigtails

her energy, I just wish she looked better at the tokyo date

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Dangerous Man

Aww. I remember how I was slayed. The amazing complex choreography was golden. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

That pigtail wig. Ugh. One of my faves. Great choreo. I wish the song would have been done at the artRAVE.

Bloody hooker

The choreo slays me still to this day :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

I really hate her Born This Way Ball wigs. What on earth was she thinking?

​this

literally the worse of her career, what the ****?:awkney:

I wish she would have wore this beautiful green wig since the first date, it's perfect

I also hate how she had that cube/bun in her head, b---h what?

let your hair be free:awkney:

Nick1495

I always wonder if the choreography for this song accelerated her hip injury. Or in any case which song choreography cause her hip to fracture...

Interlude

Her wig in Seoul >> :giveup: 

Those videos are a perfect example of her performance ability; intense choreo without taking the easy route and actually singing :flutter: 

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

I always wonder if the choreography for this song accelerated her hip injury. Or in any case which song choreography cause her hip to fracture...

​I don't think so, it's not like this choreography is that hard to do:laughga:

RebeldeFaith

​I don't think it was actually that choreography. Her body was exausted because of all the presentations she did back then and she probably didn't had the time to rest like she was supposed to. It was like a stair effect, the more you keep climbing it the heavier and tired you'll start feeling until your body can't take it anymore, so it breaks. And also, using high heels for two hours while dancing and moving thru a huge castle with various floors isn't the best idea, and all of the times she was falling on-stage (and backstage probably) could had increase the damage of her hip too.

Something something idk

Archived