💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga songs that make you fall in with her all over again?

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Bad Romance, Telephone, Monster, Dance in the Dark, Poker Face and Just Dance...

Actually I miss TF and TFM eras so much... I loved Gaga for everything she did like absolutely EVERYTHING (performances, songs, videos, fashion...) I lost that feeling in the middle of BTW era with the too numerous gay appeals and the mistakes done concerning promo (then ARTPOP, I'm not going to say what's the problem with this era ^^. And she has released a jazz album)

Though I have the very good feeling that she'll be back to the sources with her next era. I'm very positive about next album ! :) 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mostly Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way, Heavy Metal Lover, Judas and Applause

Love Trumps Hate

Christina

Bloody Mary, DiD, Alejandro, DWUW, HML, SHICD,Speechless, Bad Romance.

My mom says I'm cool

I never stopped loving her in the first place :laughga: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Swan Heart

Thr one and only Paparazzi, that mastepiece of a pop song..

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Born To Slay

Bad Romance because that summer I went splish splash like 20 times and they always had it on heavy rotation, it was so fun going down the alien invasion screaming "I Want your loving and and I want ur revenge, U and me could write a bad romance!"

Archived