Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga songs that make you fall in with her all over again?

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

This isn't necessarily for your favorite Gaga songs, more like your most nostalgic. 

For me personally, its: 

I remember hearing this song for thr first time Back in 2009. I illegally downloaded the album and I played it all the way through, and I was amazed. This song described everything I felt about fame and ambition at the time. No other artist has connected to me on that level. Songs like this along with Summerboy always reminds me of why I fell in love with her every time I hear them.  

Now share yours!

It's science, bitch

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh there are so many songs but "Poker Face" and "Just Dance" are very special to me because they remind me of a very good time in my life and during this time I felt in love with Gaga as well. 

Haroon

Every week or two I listen to Government Hooker and the magic comes back in full force :flutter: The same nostalgic & magical feeling occurs with The Edge of Glory, So Happy I Could Die, I Like It Rough, and Do What U Want :legend: 

PicklePower

Every week or two I listen to Government Hooker and the magic comes back in full force :flutter: The same nostalgic & magical feeling occurs with The Edge of Glory, So Happy I Could Die, I Like It Rough, and Do What U Want :legend: 

​Haroon...The Hooker Chanteuse 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Kermit the frog

Venus is the only thing that keeps me here, waiting for the new record.

Archived