💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga shows off her vocal prowess at C2C tour

gagzus

Featured Posts

beyonce who? mariah who? whitney who? madonna & katy could nevah! 

only the chanteuse and inventor of sound ha'self Gagzus Christ

​WTF is this woman ? I think she comes from outer pace. Gaga when you don't show this voice on the next album - and please without auto-tuning - then i die.

Creyk

Tony says he alwaysb does this, end one song without a Mic. 

​But what is the point of that? Does it make the performance better somehow? idgi :emma:

why is it good to not use the mic

​But what is the point of that? Does it make the performance better somehow? idgi :emma:

​To impress the audience I suppose 

Katie14

It just shows her vocal power and ability to project her sound. It takes a lot of training to be able to do that. So it makes the climax of the song more memorable .

Schwerk

Because it shows the power of her voice. She can command a room with her pure vocal power and that's an impressive thing to do. I used to be common before electricity was invented and is still used in opera where the singer's don't use mics, yet fill the whole room with their voice. Great concerthalls are actually build for this, they enhance the sound with no microphones needed. 

I personally love it because it shows how big her voice is and it's not just because of effects added by the Mic and soundboard. A lot of singers add echo to add body to their voice. It also gives the singer a sense of freedom, not having to hold the mic, throwing their whole body into it. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Supersonic

​Tony said a cab driver once told him back in the day, that singers had to be able to fill the entire theatre with their voice without a microphone and that with the invention of the microphone no one had to use actual lung power anymore, so Tony always incorperates one song that he sings completely without microphone when he plays theatres.

Archived