đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga shows off her vocal prowess at C2C tour

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

beyonce who? mariah who? whitney who? madonna & katy could nevah! 

only the chanteuse and inventor of sound ha'self Gagzus Christ

Rolodex of Hate

She's starting to become more and more iconic to the point where I know she will be considered a legend. God, when we started stanning for her during Poker Face and the p*nis rumours, meat dress and fat accusations, who knew she would go on to perform jazz in such a beautiful and classy way :wub:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Schwerk

Tony says he alwaysb does this, end one song without a Mic. Glad to see Gaga give it a try, hope she'll do it more often. She's a vocal powerhouse, he voice really carries and it's fun to show if off. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Dangerous Man

No need to drag other artists. You spilled the tea tho. :green:

Her vocals from the fame up to c2c era have really improved big time. I mean this, she's a better vocalist than Bey and I'll stick to my opinion no matter what you say!

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

gagzus

She is great. But lets not compare her vocals to Mariah's.

​

No need to drag other artists. You spilled the tea tho. :green:

​i take it you didn't catch the sarcasm in the OP

Dangerous Man

​

​i take it you didn't catch the sarcasm in the OP

But how would I know sarcasm in a textual conversation if esp. I don't know your background and there were no emoticons that could help me figure out your sarcasm. Also if you read the 2nd sentence of my post, I was obviously telling you that I wasn't serious esp after I put the green emote.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I don't get it... did she lip sync? How did she get the mic so far off her mouth without the vocals sounding less?

Bloody

When will your fave's voice be improving even after 7 years in the music industry :whitney: 

gagzus

I don't get it... did she lip sync? How did she get the mic so far off her mouth without the vocals sounding less?

​no if you notice her volume goes down slightly, but it's because she's singing at the top of her voice and probably range plus the theater is quiet so her voice filled the whole thing

But how would I know sarcasm in a textual conversation if esp. I don't know your background and there were no emoticons that could help me figure out your sarcasm. Also if you read the 2nd sentence of my post, I was obviously telling you that I wasn't serious esp after I put the green emote.

​the second line of my OP kinda tells you it's sarcasm tbh

Archived