💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga's New Album Be "Light" or "Dark"?

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

OracleMonster

I feel like it's going to be a dark-ish album because of what she went through 2012-2013. It just makes sense, especially because she's working with RedOne who produced Alejandro, Bad Romance, and Monster. I doubt she's going back to her Just Dance/Poker Face roots. :lana:

Nicole

I reckon it will be a good balance of both. She went through some tough times recently but she's in a a really good place now and I believe that will reflect in her song writing

it's going to be Yin Yang

a perfect balance between light and dark

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

aaronyoji

i want it to be one consistent feeling. it can still be a progression and a journey, but id like her to not mask her emotions in the guise of a fun pop metaphor, i mean even swine being about rape and self helplessness i heard at rage in hollywood, everyone completely oblivious to its connotations (granted its really fun to dance to, its a great club track) i just wish she would genuinely express her emotions and experiences in a more articulate way that doesn't hide behind what pop listeners are "comfortable" with. 

so dark lol. or at least melancholic in a way. and if she wants to make a lighter album by all means, but still mature and demure, not bubbly and try hard and immature. 

nikola

i want mix of the both

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Creyk

i want it to be one consistent feeling. it can still be a progression and a journey, but id like her to not mask her emotions in the guise of a fun pop metaphor, i mean even swine being about rape and self helplessness i heard at rage in hollywood, everyone completely oblivious to its connotations (granted its really fun to dance to, its a great club track) i just wish she would genuinely express her emotions and experiences in a more articulate way that doesn't hide behind what pop listeners are "comfortable" with. 

so dark lol. or at least melancholic in a way. and if she wants to make a lighter album by all means, but still mature and demure, not bubbly and try hard and immature. 

​This. 

She is clearly uncomfortable with putting out genuine honest tracks like Brooklyn Nights for example. I'd love it if she created a more genuine album. (Being totally relatable is one of Adele's main selling points and it works well for her, Gags could pull that off too)

As for the album, I want a dark one. However if she doesn't give us a song about being engaged and the amazing love she feels for Taylor I will be disappointed. We have so many songs about Luc and he was clearly a big inspiration for Gaga. Taylor should be the same way. Sexxx Dreams and DWUW are not even the least bit engaing in that aspect, she just talks about how much she likes to f*ck with Taylor and how much she wants him. (And yes I know that DWUW also applies to the media calling her fat but even Gaga said it has a double meaning)

Archived