Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

disney princesses + princess high

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

How awesome would it be if the next album was a little like disney princess high? How twisted would that be? Just imagine. She could do so many things with that. And not with the watered down disney films but the true fairytales  where people die. 

Gohan

Idk why, but I feel like she wanted to do something with that theme. I mean...

and her old and for-a-long-time avi made by Hellen

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

xoxo cupcakke

Idk why, but I feel like she wanted to do something with that theme. I mean...

and her old and for-a-long-time avi made by Hellen

I never noticed those were Disney Princesses. I will never unsee this :udidnt:

HEARTHUNTER

I hoped she could do a fairy tale/fantasy inspired era with ARTPOP intially, where she would be out of this world with natural sounds and an organic productions. This didn't happen.

moonboywow

I hoped she could do a fairy tale/fantasy inspired era with ARTPOP intially, where she would be out of this world with natural sounds and an organic productions. This didn't happen.

Maybe the next one? Like a twisted fairy tale oh my god yas

HEARTHUNTER

Maybe the next one? Like a twisted fairy tale oh my god yas

​I don't want to sound too cheap but I think the next era will be something more mainstream but still Gaga. I still have hopes for a dark twisted fantasy with a witchcraft/black magic theme but I don't know if this will happen. Depends of Gaga.

Cody Draco

It's one of my favorite themes she has ever come up with.

I feel like it was still somewhat present in ARTPOP.

Just look at Mary Jane Holland, Dope, and Gypsy.

Don't forget Stache. :flutter:

I do wish more was done with it, but ARTPOP is an amazing album as is.

moonboywow

It's one of my favorite themes she has ever come up with.

I feel like it was still somewhat present in ARTPOP.

Just look at Mary Jane Holland, Dope, and Gypsy.

Don't forget Stache. :flutter:

I do wish more was done with it, but ARTPOP is an amazing album as is.

It was probably the label tbh. People around her told her to look pretty right? So she did the opposite right? Well what if her people told her that ARTPOP needed to sound a certain way? Ugh. This is why I hate how labels treat pop artists like Gaga. 

Cody Draco

It was probably the label tbh. People around her told her to look pretty right? So she did the opposite right? Well what if her people told her that ARTPOP needed to sound a certain way? Ugh. This is why I hate how labels treat pop artists like Gaga. 

​Plus she would probably be liable to being sued if she "tainted" the Disney brand.

moonboywow

​Plus she would probably be liable to being sued if she "tainted" the Disney brand.

How is the show once upon a time not being sued?

Haroon

I think it'd be cool if she went down the non-Disney fairy tale route :yes: Along the lines of the Brothers Grimm would be awesome, or go with the feminist twist of Angela Carter - I think she'd pull either off really well :wao: 

moonboywow

I think it'd be cool if she went down the non-Disney fairy tale route :yes: Along the lines of the Brothers Grimm would be awesome, or go with the feminist twist of Angela Carter - I think she'd pull either off really well :wao: 

YAS 

Ethan

Back when we all thought ARTPOP was this (actual) rave-themed techno experimental crazy ass EDM complex record... at least for me...

god damn I would kill to hear the original ARTPOP concept demos 

BlackJudas

I'm still present for a them like that but I feel it kinda came and went. ARTPOP would've reflected that perfectly had it gone with its original plan.

I think her next album will be a bit darker with a late 70's sound and possibly piano driven.

Archived