💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

[WALK. DO. NOT. RUN] DJ Snake + Gaga on LG5?

xoxo cupcakke

Featured Posts

HausOfNena

I did some googling and apparently Gaga songs he produced are :

Government Hooker

Applause

Sexxx Dreams

DWUW

Wow :legend: Thanks for posting :yes: 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

Omg same, BM & DWUW are some of my fav Gaga songs :giveup: He's a great producer tbh.

I see that we both like Slow Gaga songs. :music: 

1 more common to the list added :dies: 

Paper Gangsta

Well that's not necessarily true

Tbh melody is the most important in the songs. You can hear it by listening to Its Karma Bitch & Donatella or Can't Beat Machines & MJH

HausOfNena

I see that we both like Slow Gaga songs. :music: 

1 more common to the list added :dies: 

Lmao I can't @ the ever-growing list of things we have in common. :dies: Awkward tbh. :awkney: 

Battle 4 Ur Life

Really? On which songs exactly did he collaborated with Gaga?

​I also heard he produced Partynauseous' Instrumental together with Garibay...

YAS please

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

FrankGutz

AlunaGeorge is epic :pray:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

AbuHassan1992

​It is tho. 

Tbh melody is the most important in the songs. You can hear it by listening to Its Karma Bitch & Donatella or Can't Beat Machines & MJH

Well a producer isn't just a beat maker. He oversees the session and projects, maybe  finds and books session players, plays instruments, arranges, helps write the lyrics and melody. He has to make the artist's vision come to life, but it's a collaborative effort. It's not like the artist always writes the song and then brings it to the producer and he makes a track to go with it. May happen sometimes but not necessarily 

Paper Gangsta

Well a producer isn't just a beat maker. He oversees the session and projects, maybe  finds and books session players, plays instruments, arranges, helps write the lyrics and melody. He has to make the artist's vision come to life, but it's a collaborative effort. It's not like the artist always writes the song and then brings it to the producer and he makes a track to go with it. May happen sometimes but not necessarily 

Yeah i know. I agree

LoveandMagic

Government Hooker, Bloody Mary and DWUW.

​I like all those. I am in.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Fiona Apple

​Yeah this is true ,but it doesn't work this way with Gaga.. ..Fernando said that usually Gaga writes the whole song on her own and that she is generous for giving writing credits to her producers.So yeah in this case a producer is just a beat maker and will maybe help a bit with some lyrics but nothing special

Archived