Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's online success compared to other big modern stars

Quark

Featured Posts

Haroon

Haroon do you live under a rock? :sis:

​LOOOL :toofunga: I knew he was super popular a few years back, but I didn't know he'd maintained his position as being one of the top people, I kinda assumed he'd slipped down a few spots :shrug: 

HighwayGuy

Whats impressive is Gaga has achieved this when her peak was at a time social media wasn't as popular!

All Gaga needs to do now is have a successful album and her youtube views, instagram followers etc will SHOOT up :whitney:

Vernier

It's unfortunate that things like Instagram and streaming became more popular at the time when she underperformed, which explains why she's a bit low in those metrics :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Quark

​LOOOL :toofunga: I knew he was super popular a few years back, but I didn't know he'd maintained his position as being one of the top people, I kinda assumed he'd slipped down a few spots :shrug: 

​Remember, he has always been really popular but mostly for the wrong reasons. People like to check him out because of the bad things he does and not really because of his talent or music. So he maintains that popularity mainly because of his bad life decisions. He is still one of the most hated celebrities ever.

Haroon

​Remember, he has always been really popular but mostly for the wrong reasons. People like to check him out because of the bad things he does and not really because of his talent or music. So he maintains that popularity mainly because of his bad life decisions. He is still one of the most hated celebrities ever.

​He wasn't popular for wrong reasons a few years back, the "wrong reasons" only began about 2 years ago if I remember correctly :confused: He was super popular before then and yeah sure a few scandals have kept him in the public eye, but they aren't the root of his success at all :shrug: 

Quark

I feel like this is a bit random? Why compare these 10 celebs? And for example not Beyoncé.

There's not much I can say about these numbers. I don't really care.

​I tried to include young established artists. Not too new but not too old.

Quark

​He wasn't popular for wrong reasons a few years back, the "wrong reasons" only began about 2 years ago if I remember correctly :confused: He was super popular before then and yeah sure a few scandals have kept him in the public eye, but they aren't the root of his success at all :shrug: 

​Yeah he was popular for his music from 2010-2012. He started going downhill at around 2013. But that is still a big portion of his career.

KyliesChild

I didn't know Justin Bieber was so high on everything :omg: 

Yeah you must've had something in order to act that way :derpga: 

Haroon

Yeah you must've had something in order to act that way :derpga: 

​LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: Oh my :toofunny: 

I didn't know Justin Bieber was so high on everything :omg: 

​yass Haroon serve that subtle shade

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived