💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Makeup Last Night - Hint about something?

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

The makeup Lady Gaga wore last night was reminiscent of makeup worn by those celebrating the day of the dead. It's an event that takes place October 31 (Halloween for most) and also at the beginning of November. Could Lady Gaga be hinting at a release in November? November 1 is All Saint's Day and November 2 is All Souls' Day. Thoughts?

LaMaisonGaga

I think it's just one of her many experimental looks she's been doing since November

lamaisongaga.com

Using something of an old tradition (which comes from another culture as well) for commercial purposes would be beyond arrogant, in my opinion. I very much doubt it.

Apple for me, apple for you.

ARTPOPchamp

Halloween is a Saturday this year, so it's doubtful she'd release something then, but Monday is All Souls Day. 

SEANGT

I knew this thread was coming lol. I don't think so. But it was such a new look I thought it too :sweat:

We don't need hints, we already know what's up.  See you in May when TIHTY off of barcode drops to radio, bye.

Haroon

It could be some super deep meaning hint at something, but then it could just be Gaga feeling like she wanted to go for that type of look on that particular day :shrug: 

RebeldeFaith

She was just playing with her eyeliner and forgot to wash her face after it.

Something something idk

Archived