Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Future Collab Partner: Known or Unknown?

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

Jester

No collabs on her own albums ever again thanks :later::kissga: She doesn't need anyone tbh

I'd have nothing against collabs with Adele and Sam Smith, or even with some unknown indie artists, as long as it's on their albums 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

My dream collab would be with Lana but she would never work with Gaga so....:excuseme:

The mashups of their songs are nice though

RAMROD

No collabs on her own albums ever again thanks :later::kissga: She doesn't need anyone tbh

I'd have nothing against collabs with Adele and Sam Smith, or even with some unknown indie artists, as long as it's on their albums 

Inb4 unexpected duet with Paris Hilton :hunty:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HausOfNena

Inb4 unexpected duet with Paris Hilton :hunty:

Inb4 unexpected duet with Kim Kardashian + Paris Hilton :hunty:

Swan Heart

I don't really want a collab on the new album..

But I won't mind that legendary duet with Adele on her album.. That'll be cool. :legend:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

RAMROD

Inb4 unexpected duet with Kim Kardashian + Paris Hilton :hunty:

Inb4 a smash hit for 33 weeks. :hunty:

HausOfNena

Inb4 a smash hit for 33 weeks. :hunty:

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened actually. 3 icons on 1 one song is a guarenteed SMASH hit. :whitney:

RAMROD

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened actually. 3 icons on 1 one song is a guarenteed SMASH hit. :whitney:

True true, what is Adele? What is YoncÊ? :hunty:

StrawberryBlond

I'd prefer them to be known. We've seen that collabs with unknowns can prove fruitful recently, but it only seems to be so when both parties are in the early stages of their careers and they bounce off each other. Gaga should only work with known people at this moment in time until her career is properly back on track. She needs to work with someone as big as Beyonce again. It would do wonders. But I still don't want her to overdo the collabs (no more than 2 per album) and only make one collab a single, tops. I don't want her to be one of those artists who relies on others for success. She once said that she believed it was very important as a soloist to stand on your own two feet the majority of the time. Apart from Just Dance (which I don't even consider a collab considering that Colby O'Donis isn't even singing and most of the public don't even realise it's a collab), all her lead singles have been solo, which I really respect. With that in mind, it would be ok to release a collab lead single to kickstart a successful comeback, as long as she doesn't do it every time.

Michael Woodson

My dream collab would be with Lana but she would never work with Gaga so....:excuseme:

The mashups of their songs are nice though

​Forget it... Gaga would never work with that b---h. 

Creyk

​Forget it... Gaga would never work with that b---h. 

​....that's literally what I said?

Well okay :laughga:

Archived