💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Create A Setlist Of NON-GAGA Songs That You Would Like To See Gaga Cover

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

What are some songs that you would like to see Gaga cover? They can be old or new, from any genre! 

Duella Dvil

Gang Bang by Madonna (Not a troll) If she did this in the same vein as like Judas or Aura (Boris Vocals) It would be amazing

I Hate Myself For Loving You by Joan Jett... Just Yes. Now. Please.

Helter Skelter (In the same or similar vein as Motley Crue)

Adam Lambert and her on Fever :creepflop: (JK on Pressure)

Dream On Aerosmith

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Duella Dvil

What are some songs that you would like to see Gaga cover? They can be old or new, from any genre! 

​Have you one??

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Ever since Born This Way came out, I've been loving this idea of her covering "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. I think she can give one hell of a performance of it with those pipes and her covering could re-introduce this empowering classic to the younger generation.

And since I love classics, here are the other songs I'd like for her to give a try:

- "Moon River" by Audrey Hepburn 

- "La Vie en rose" by Edith Piaf

And perhaps some Disney classics too like "Beauty and the Beast" or "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes", or all of them. When she sang a bit of "Part of Your World" years ago during the BTW Ball, I knew I wanted for her to make her own renditions of all the Disney classics. Not to mention, her voice is as magical as Disney inspiring generations after generations through their animated films. It'd be such a blast if ever she cover these songs I (and I bet millions other too) grew up listening to.

PartySick

Still waiting on a Radio Gaga cover :giveup: other than that - 

Smile - Charlie Chaplin
My Romance - Ella Fitzgerald
Human Nature - Michael Jackson
Norah Jones - Chasing Pirates
Body and Soul (with Tony, just to pay homage to Amy)
I Know Where I've Been - From Hairspray (it's honestly amazing)
And pretty much any metal song, especially if it's from Metallica or Iron Maiden :legend: 

đŸ–€

PartySick

Ever since Born This Way came out, I've been loving this idea of her covering "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. I think she can give one hell of a performance of it with those pipes and her covering could re-introduce this empowering classic to the younger generation.

And since I love classics, here are the other songs I'd like for her to give a try:

- "Moon River" by Audrey Hepburn 

- "La Vie en rose" by Edith Piaf

And perhaps some Disney classics too like "Beauty and the Beast" or "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes", or all of them. When she sang a bit of "Part of Your World" years ago during the BTW Ball, I knew I wanted for her to make her own renditions of all the Disney classics. Not to mention, her voice is as magical as Disney inspiring generations after generations through their animated films. It'd be such a blast if ever she cover these songs I (and I bet millions other too) grew up listening to.

​Yaaass add those Disney songs to my list! Woman has the voice of a Disney Princess anyways :wub:

đŸ–€

I don't think it would EVER happen but I would love Gaga to cover some of Madonna's classics

other than Express Youself, obviously

:derpga: 

darkwolf

- You'll see or/and spanish eyes by Madonna

- Songs by ABBA: Summer night city, the winner takes it all, voulez-vous

- Smells like teen spirit (maybe do a piano version like Tori Amos)

-  Imaginary, Evanescence

- Total Eclipse Of The Heart, Bonnie Tyler

- Toxicity and Aerials , S.O.A.D

- Precious, Depeche Mode

Bradley

I don't know why but I really want to see her perform Work Bitch by Britney Spears. And also Vogue by Madonna.

I want a studio version of these:

Imagine - John Lennon

Stand By Me (with Sting) - Ben E. King

Don't Stop Believing - Journey

Zombie - The Cranberries 

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

Archived