Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Justin Bieber was always more popular then Gaga

Oscar

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

​and net worth too. right?

​yeah, but not by as wide a margin

Bieber's net worth is around $200 million, and Gaga's is around $230 million. But given the fact that Gaga has released a successful album, gone on two world tours, launched a perfume, and will be starring in a high-profile TV show in the past year, (as opposed to Bieber being the face of a campaign or two in the same time period) then the gap will probably grow wider between them. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

That's not really an indicator of popularity. I'd be willing to bet that more of those searches are due to his negativity and notoriety than genuine interest and admiration. 

That said, I'd be willing to bet that a fair chunk of Gaga's searches are also due to hate. 

Robotboy

he was never popular poor thing. i mean i dont get why everyone hated him. especially when he was like 10

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Nicole

His popular because of his bad behaviour and that's nothing for his fans to be proud about.

I'd rather Gaga be less "popular" but have the respect of the majority than be the most popular artist in the world because of bad behaviour hence have less to no respect by the majority.

LoveandMagic

I'm sure you could find several that are. Doesn't really matter to me. I find Gaga much more interesting and worthwhile (no offense to the Biebs).

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

StrawberryBlond

When popstars have very young fanbases, it can make them appear that they are far bigger than they actually are because they have parents who provide them with the money to buy albums and concert tickets and then have to accompany them to live shows, which means more money spent on yet another ticket. When Justin was just starting out, the majority of his fans were actually kids, meaning a good 50% or more of his audience at live shows were parents. Sometimes just one parent goes, sometimes both go. That's a lot of tickets being bought by non-fans. Compare this to artists who started out older and attracted an older fanbase. They have to buy everything out their own pocket and a lot of students don't have all that much money and all of it goes towards just surviving. Pulling out successful albums and tours one after the other is much more challenging in this case. Granted, Gaga had a lot of young fans at the beginning who did have parents with them, but by the time I went to artRave, the youngest people were teenagers and it looked like very few parents were accompanying. So, for her to still sell out arenas despite losing that part of her fanbase was testament to how she is an artist who wil stick around.

Besides, Gaga has overall sold more records than Justin and has pulled in a overall bigger touring gross (Justin's only ever done 2 tours, by the way). Gaga has 3 US #1 singles - Justin doesn't have any, which is odd considering people like him shoot to the top easily. Gaga has 6 Grammys, Justin has none. Gaga has much bigger audiences worldwide than him and you can see it in touring sales. Justin's entire studio discography doesn't even equal the amount of copies that The Fame pulled in. The truth is in the numbers (and specifically, the numbers that get paid for - priced album and concert sales are worth much more than free Vevo views are).

HighwayGuy

He was more hated not more popular

Plus there's so many young excitable girls everywhere but Gaga's fanbase is probably smaller in that sense (less gay people) :lolly:

Alfonso

yes but 80% of that popularity was nothing but HATE for him

the GP has never been here for him

​this :manicure:

Alfonso

That's why he has the record of the most dislikes on youtube. :dies: 

​Omg, wat... :air: 

Seriously?? :udidnt:

Bloody

​Omg, wat... :air: 

Seriously?? :udidnt:

2 million likes and ONLY 4 million dislikes :flop: