Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga & Taylor Fighting Over Having Babies Together

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

"An insider" "sources" "a friend" is almost always code for a staffer/writer/blogger.

Name names or I call bull****!

Heck, I call BS anyway! This is just another crappy tabloid site, not a legit news source.

I'm sure she and Taylor have discussed this issue in depth. She's a young woman and if she was really concerned, she could freeze her eggs and stuff. Besides, both seem extremely focused on their careers (and absolutely enamored with each other). 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kayla

BREAKING NEWS: Celebrity Couples Have Same the Discussions as the Rest of Us in a Relationship. 

Bradley

I thought it was the other way round, never thought Gaga would be the one who wanted kids first. Anyway, I think as long as she manages her career well, why not? But definitely not before LG6, she has to release this album first because she goes on another break.

Just realized one good thing about male artists is that when you become a dad, you don't have to take a nine month hiatus.

Michael Woodson

LMFAO! This article is ****ing complete and utter bull****. It's the other way around, I'm sure, Taylor wants kids now, But I think Gaga wants to wait a little longer. 

JustYouandI

Lmao bull****, he probably wants kids even more than Gaga.​

That's what I was thinking. Between the two of them she is the one that has more to lose if they have a baby right now. They are much more intelligent and mature than that and I'm sure that they wouldn't have jumped into an engagement before putting all of those topics on the table and reaching a compromise. I don't believe any of those insiders, but the story would have been more credible if the roles were reversed. LOL

Rebuked

hasn't gaga said that taylor wants kids, but she isn't ready...... just another ''insider''

OpusDiaboli666

I remember Taylor saying he wants to be a Dad a while ago so I would think it would be the other way around as well..I really hope she does another album and tour before that happens as well though. I definitely think it wouldn't be good for her career to do it now unless she doesn't mind if she will be on top again 

Archived