Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

"Pre-Pop Star" Fame Era Airport Footage

DontBdirty

Featured Posts

DontBdirty

HI. Ok, so this is my first post ever on here (I've been an anonymous creeper since The Fame came out). Sorry/Don't lynch me if AP*** I thought this was wicked cool and I'm super jealous of whoever experienced this.

gagzus

ARTPOP before ARTPOP :sis:  she speaks my articulate language if i ever met her i bet we'd talk in riddles lol

lego

HI. Ok, so this is my first post ever on here (I've been an anonymous creeper since The Fame came out). Sorry/Don't lynch me if AP*** I thought this was wicked cool and I'm super jealous of whoever experienced this.

Welcome to GGD and thanks for posting this clip! Nice throwback.:flutter:

FreePalestine

jojuun

These were posted on her official website back in the day. They're the early version of Transmission Gagavision.

"WOOOOOOOORK BITCH!" 0:24

Ray of Light

HI. Ok, so this is my first post ever on here (I've been an anonymous creeper since The Fame came out). Sorry/Don't lynch me if AP*** I thought this was wicked cool and I'm super jealous of whoever experienced this

​I love how you know so much about the AP Police, and you just got here. Don't worry; they're all bark, no bite.

Haroon

I've never seen this before :omg: Interesting to see this, explains why she puts so much into live performances - thanks for this :party: 

Also welcome to Gaga Daily! :omgexcited: If you require any assistance or need any help or have any questions or anything then don't hesitate to ask :yes: 

Bad Bromance

I remember seeing this a while ago but I think it was posted on the original Gaga Daily.  Thanks for sharing anyway as I'm sure there are newer members who may not be aware of this at all.   :yes:

Welcome to GGD!!  :omgexcited:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

vanus

These were posted on her official website back in the day. They're the early version of Transmission Gagavision.

1:30 when she almost got hit by a bus :emma:
imma cut a bitch

Archived