Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

will LG5 be for the gays who like basic Gaga?

moonboywow

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

as much as i love gaga's complexity, i just want a fun record this time to celebrate her triumph over adversity. I'm almost sure though she's written a song about Troy & her old team where she will use vampires as a metaphor for them trying to bleed her dry (money wise)

​That was ARTPOP. She told us to get ready for some immaturity or whatever and thats what we got with songs like Sex Dreams, JND, GUY, Donatella, Fashion, and MANiCURE. I think this next album should be more about her exploring her capabilities now that shes supposedly more free with a better team.

I feel like these past 2 albums catered to the idiocy of the younger devotees, I think its time she got back on track to being a little more adult. The Fame Monster was a step in an adult direction and she sort of backslid on the maturity with Born This Way and even further with ARTPOP.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

​To be honest you've probably just grown out of these pop forums. Im 23 years old and I can't honestly tell you what im doing here at this point considering the amount of immaturity that exists on these things (not just here, literally anywhere else). But I like to talk about pop music and i've already gotten myself addicted to this place as I would any other form of social media. But I haven't visited any other site thats any different than this when discussing pop music (ATRL, opga, etc). You kind of just deal.

​Yeah I totally understand. I'm really only here because I still love Gaga and she still remains my favorite artist despite the rift and rafts but it was more enjoyable to discuss about her work. Whenever I say The Fame and the fame monster are my favorite works, you have members like the OP say "Eww your taste is so basic" when in my opinion those two albums/eras were her most creative but everyone has different taste and you can disagree with someone but the way most people here disagree is quite childish and laughable. 

gagzus

​That was ARTPOP. She told us to get ready for some immaturity or whatever and thats what we got with songs like Sex Dreams, JND, GUY, Donatella, Fashion, and MANiCURE. I think this next album should be more about her exploring her capabilities now that shes supposedly with a better team that can allow her to.

​that's what it was suppose to be but ultimately the songs aren't actually immature & are serious, despite what everyone thinks Donatella for example is actually got a very serious side to it. 

I think we deserve the old ARTPOP concept of a disney princess in a rave, but evolved, it'd be perfect to have some songs to not have to read into once in a while

moonboywow

I'm not expecting her to be bjork. I just want her to be clever. I called poker face basic because in 2015 it is basic. 

I'm also praying it doesn't sound like everything she's ever done. Even ARTPOP had those tracks on there that was like "this is this albums poker face" I don't wanna be reminded of her past work when hearing this new album 

Bellatrix

I want gaga to push herself creatively. I don't want another poker face or another telephone. Gaga doesn't always have to write simple lyrics like "sorry I cannot hear you I'm kinda busy" a song can be good without those kind of lyrics. 

​You already made a thread about you bashing her lyrics and wanted more kitchen sink lyrics a while ago. Do we really need to start that all over again?

Alien Tulip

as much as i love gaga's complexity, i just want a fun record this time to celebrate her triumph over adversity. I'm almost sure though she's written a song about Troy & her old team where she will use vampires as a metaphor for them trying to bleed her dry (money wise)

​That would actually be a very good metaphorical song. It would kind of be similar to the fame monster thematically but I'm sure she will take it to the next level and sonically push forward without trying too hard.

Slayer

Who the fvck even knows.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

moonboywow

​You already made a thread about you bashing her lyrics and wanted more kitchen sink lyrics a while ago. Do we really need to start that all over again?

Do you want her to keep babbling like a baby? Ma  ma ma MANiCURE. My telephone my my my telephone. 

It would be nice if this album was actually more mature and well thought out. 

moonboywow

I don't know about anyone else but for me I want songs that make me feel something other than "oh cool dance song. It sounds like poker face" 

Born To Slay

I think it'll be new, refreshing, experimental and most of, great. It'll probably mix generic pop music with experimental music like her other albums have.

Brooke Hoegan

I want for her to finally have her heavy earned success after those 3 years

I can't at you wanting her to ascend into irrelevant hipsterish shiithole, she was never like that, and she's worth more than that

gagzus

I just want her to be clever.  

Even ARTPOP had those tracks on there that was like "this is this albums poker face" I don't wanna be reminded of her past work when hearing this new album 

Do you want her to keep babbling like a baby? Ma  ma ma MANiCURE. My telephone my my my telephone. 

It would be nice if this album was actually more mature and well thought out. 

​I just wanna say; she's been clever since the beginning, ever her lyrics on TF are clever, she even said so herself back in 2008 especially the metaphor of the disco stick, also, that's not gonna happen bc EVERY popstar from Madonna, MJ, Beyonce, Katy, Mariah, Whitney etc all get remembered by their biggest songs from the height of their popularity so ofc Gaga is gonna have her songs compared to her biggest hits.

Finally, TFM & BTW were very mature especially BTW and even ARTPOP was mature about it's perception of art and music and message.

I think maybe you're a fan of the wrong musician if ur expecting her to be ANYTHING other than a popstar as her main for the rest of her career, yeah she may do rock or jazz or soul or rnb performances and songs but we're never gonna get a solo studio album of those sounds or types of songs, just side projects.

moonboywow

I want for her to finally have her heavy earned success after those 3 years

I can't at you wanting her to ascend into irrelevant hipsterish shiithole, she was never like that, and she's worth more than that

Okay if more adult lyrics mean whatever you said...well okay then.

Higher

I knew this was made by ZombieAphrodite.

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

blacklistedd

​that's what it was suppose to be but ultimately the songs aren't actually immature & are serious, despite what everyone thinks Donatella for example is actually got a very serious side to it. 

I think we deserve the old ARTPOP concept of a disney princess in a rave, but evolved, it'd be perfect to have some songs to not have to read into once in a while

​Nah. Its not deep. She has moments of vulnerability on tracks like Dope and Gypsy to give the album some range. But songs like Donatella are not at all serious. It was just a very lighthearted and sarcastic way to express respect for Donatella Versace.

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived