💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

will LG5 be for the gays who like basic Gaga?

moonboywow

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

This site has gotten so immature with the amount of members talking in ebonics like "Basic" and "Slay". Poker face is one of gaga's best songs anyway in my opinion so if she ever does a song like that in the future I'd still be happy. 

Torsoface

I ****ING HOPE SO

FINALLY GOOD MUSIC

THE FAME PART 2

GETTING BACK THE GP

IM NOT EVEN KIDDING

It's not like ARTPOP is super experimental anyway :emma: Hopefully it'll be something either super 'boppy' or genuinely experimental - not one masquerading as the other

Supersonic

I don't get why you're using homophobic language. 

​since when became "gay" a homophobic term?

This here was literally used to single out one big group of Gaga fans that we know exist in this forum: a typically white gay teenager/young adult who generally listens to rather generic pop music produced by major female pop stars. This is like 30% of the entire fan base and nearly 90% of the chart freaks of GGD. Why not adress them?

HighwayGuy

Mess at people regarding ARTPOP as 'experimental' :awkney:

Gaga even said she made the songs on ARTPOP to be radio-friendly :laughga:

Gaga will always be mainstream but in her own unique way!

And I think her and RedOne will achieve it like they have in the past :queenga:

I hope she pushes herself musically, incorporating catchy but mature and clever lyrics and a mix of genres such as rock, indie, gospel music, classical music

in short I'm hoping for Gagas Like a Prayer

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

blacklistedd

This site has gotten so immature with the amount of members talking in ebonics like "Basic" and "Slay". Poker face is one of gaga's best songs anyway in my opinion so if she ever does a song like that in the future I'd still be happy. 

​This site has never been any other way, its considerably less so than it was circa 2012 anyway. I can't speak for anything before then.

Alien Tulip

​This site has never been any other way, its considerably less so than it was circa 2012 anyway. I can't speak for anything before then.

​I've been on this site since 2009 with my old account and I can honestly tell you this site has gotten immature. Anyone from 2009 - 2011 can agree with me that the site was more enjoyable, had mature members, and threads were actually discussed rather than a bunch of members posting gifs or writing one word that doesn't contribute to the actual topic itself. Sure the old site had its bad apples but they were more clever. I still enjoy using the site but all I see now is "Basic, kween, slay, weaves," etc. 

SychosSoChic

OP is a tragic mess.

Watch my amazing Gay Bottom Ass, that you will never get to experience, leave your flop thread.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Alien Tulip

Mess at people regarding ARTPOP as 'experimental' :awkney:

Gaga even said she made the songs on ARTPOP to be radio-friendly :laughga:

Gaga will always be mainstream but in her own unique way!

And I think her and RedOne will achieve it like they have in the past :queenga:

​:applause: finally someone knows the reality. So many people expect gaga to be bjork :rofl: 

blacklistedd

​I've been on this site since 2009 with my old account and I can honestly tell you this site has gotten immature. Anyone from 2009 - 2011 can agree with me that the site was more enjoyable, had mature members, and threads were actually discussed rather than a bunch of members posting gifs or writing one word that doesn't contribute to the actual topic itself. Sure the old site had its bad apples but they were more clever. I still enjoy using the site but all I see now is "Basic, kween, slay, weaves," etc. 

​To be honest you've probably just grown out of these pop forums. Im 23 years old and I can't honestly tell you what im doing here at this point considering the amount of immaturity that exists on these things (not just here, literally anywhere else). But I like to talk about pop music and i've already gotten myself addicted to this place as I would any other form of social media. But I haven't visited any other site thats any different than this when discussing pop music (ATRL, opga, etc). You kind of just deal.

gagzus

as much as i love gaga's complexity, i just want a fun record this time to celebrate her triumph over adversity. I'm almost sure though she's written a song about Troy & her old team where she will use vampires as a metaphor for them trying to bleed her dry (money wise)

moonboywow

I want gaga to push herself creatively. I don't want another poker face or another telephone. Gaga doesn't always have to write simple lyrics like "sorry I cannot hear you I'm kinda busy" a song can be good without those kind of lyrics. 

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived