Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

will LG5 be for the gays who like basic Gaga?

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

Change is always embraced, but to call past efforts basic because it's bop is really being a basic Jon Snow b!tch.

Hidden Content

I think the OP just wants a hit thread. Intentionally creating controversy … you should work for a newspaper tbh. 

No I'm just opinionated and I want gaga to really shake it up with this next album. I mean...doesn't everyone? Or do you want her to keep making music that sounds like she's stuck in 2012 or something? 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso

As it's RedOne and Gaga I assume it'll be mainstream but fresh in its own way. I'm not expecting something avant garde, but I'm not expecting something that fits within the realms of pop music in a boring manner - I'm hoping for an in between :wao: 

Oh and I think the angle you're coming at this from already sets a negative tone :noparty: 

​this, +music hasn´t genres 

Kacey Elizabeth

​And I still do after watching this performance. Katy Perry performing a hackneyed ballad with an acoustic guitar in a room lit with candles doesn't convince me that theres profundity in her music or delivery. You have contempt for ARTPOP, you make that abundantly clear. I do not disagree with some of your criticisms and to be quite honest, Gypsy is not even one of my preferred Lady Gaga tracks. But when she performs it, I feel it because Gagas soul comes out on stage. I don't feel anything watching this. Katy Perry imo is the least authentic popular artist on the market. She comes across hollow even when shes trying to bare her soul.

You're free and have every right to have an opinion on Katy, even if you don't like her. But by  saying those kind of stuff just shows how vaguely biased and ignorant you are.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

You actually think that Poker Face is basic? Gurl bye!:later:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

blacklistedd

You're free and have every right to have an opinion on Katy, even if you don't like her. But by  saying those kind of stuff just shows how vaguely biased and ignorant you are.

​Im really not ignorant of Katy Perry or her music at all. Those aren't statements based from ignorance or having anything to do with bias, its how I perceive her. The problem with stating that opinion on a Lady Gaga forum is that people such as yourself tend to negate negative opinions about her by default because you think they're in some way tied to Lady Gaga or just a representation of the stereotype of a hateful monster or pop stan or whatever. Im not saying any of those things to be hateful towards her, I just genuinely find her to be the least authentic popular artist and i've got years of observing her and her output both musically and otherwise to have come to that conclusion.

ChicaSkas

​Why don't you edit the offensive OP then? Or better, lock the mess? :madge:

​I don't want to be accused of not allowing free speech... even if I don't agree with it... as long as it's not causing huge amounts of offense and reports, I should probably let it stay until it blows over in a day or two.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

edit: oh I see the reports! 

Closed. Please be less offensive!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived