Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga Tour Make-Up

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Miel

you need a look that's simple but can easily be seen by people in the back

​My thought, yeah.

There is a difference, the btw ball makeup was overall messy and tragic. The artrave makeup wasnt exactly bad but it looked not cute with certain wigs. The fame ball had the best makeup since she switched it up every other day.

​Hm, I can see where you're coming from. I think it worked really great with the intense lighting of the show, but sometimes it was a bit much.

That said, I really like the obnoxiousness of some of the makeup:

(I personally thought this hair+makeup combo worked really well)

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

​The first pic from the first show was her best makeup and hair throughout that tour then it got more dramatic in a sloppy way and the wigs and outfits got more tacky in my opinion. I think the next tour will have more professional and better makeup since she has a new makeup artist now. 

Miel

​The first pic from the first show was her best makeup and hair throughout that tour then it got more dramatic in a sloppy way and the wigs and outfits got more tacky in my opinion. I think the next tour will have more professional and better makeup since she has a new makeup artist now. 

​I wish she stuck to the short fringe banshee tails/makeup combo, but I can see how it wouldn't work too well as stage makeup.

For the most part, I think the outfits got better, but some were definitely... not that great. Overall, though, it was such a cool experience seeing the tour bloom into what it finally became (I just wish it finished).

3 points in and ready for more

KyliesChild

Why are her teeth so yellow in the first pic :emma: Must be the red lipstick

Woolfsmck

Some of her looks that 'don't' include the wing eyeliner style make her look more serious ... like she is trying to say something important ...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Alfonso

​This. Plus the simplicity of the makeup makes it adapt to every outfit and wig she wears on the shows. My mom is a stylist and makeup artist and one of the things she always says is that when someone is going to wear more than one outfit and hairstyle at the same event (artists, brides, etc) they should go with a simple but effective makeup. If they want to change something it's better to change the lipstick ot accentuate the eyeliner.

This

+It could be her signature make-up for tours :yes: 

gagzus

There is a difference, the btw ball makeup was overall messy and tragic. The artrave makeup wasnt exactly bad but it looked not cute with certain wigs. The fame ball had the best makeup since she switched it up every other day.

​b---h BYE she has never looked as good as she did in the European & U.S. dates

& artRAVE's makeup was legit 95% the same, with the exception of less foundation & her false eyelashes 

Sugarfall

I guess she keeps reinforcing that look caus she wants it to be her "signature" look, I mean every icon needs a recognisable face to go with the hits

​That isn't anything special tho, but it looks great!

Sugarfall

& artRAVE's makeup was legit 95% the same, with the exception of less foundation & her false eyelashes 

​2012Ga :flutter: It's sad to know her life was a mess but she looked the best

gagzus

​2012Ga :flutter: It's sad to know her life was a mess but she looked the best

​ikr :flutter: i legit don't think she had one even mediocre look that year for me, everyday she was giving me life tbh & same, it's sad to know she only looked this good because Troy & Jimmy were telling her she wasn't pretty enough and needed to look better

Sugarfall

​ikr :flutter: i legit don't think she had one even mediocre look that year for me, everyday she was giving me life tbh & same, it's sad to know she only looked this good because Troy & Jimmy were telling her she wasn't pretty enough and needed to look better

​:omg: I didn't know this, where did she say this?

gagzus

​:omg: I didn't know this, where did she say this?

​during that mini venus era i think, it was a radio interview & she said they constantly told her  "we just want you to look good" and she got sick of it & they must've tried to tell her it again before the split hence why she dressed the way she did for the Venus era.

I'm not too sure though, but i know it was in the ARTPOP era & a radio interview (Howard Stern maybe?)

Alien Tulip

​Ewww lol she was a mess in 2012 and her makeup was so poorly applied and unprofessional. Glad she looks healthier and better now. 

Better Day

I haven't even noticed. 

I pay more attention to the outfits and the whole aura (:fan:) behind it. 

Together You And I!

Archived