💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga Tour Make-Up

Head Empty

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

​The first pic from the first show was her best makeup and hair throughout that tour then it got more dramatic in a sloppy way and the wigs and outfits got more tacky in my opinion. I think the next tour will have more professional and better makeup since she has a new makeup artist now. 

​I thought her makeup and style in 2012 in general was pretty wack. Particularly that pedestrian dark brown hair she was sporting BUT that was her whole mary jane holland phase and she said herself she'd smoke and she enjoyed that it made her feel normal or "not famous". So in retrospect I think that boring brown hair served a personal purpose for her haha.

That being said, other than a select few outfits. I liked the tour looks for the Born This Way Ball, I liked that whole tour in general actually In terms of looks and everything, much more than The Monster Ball version 2. But the whole goth/metal aesthetic of the BTWB is right up my ****ing alley so.

The tour thats had the worst looks imo is the Artrave. I don't think I liked a single look, but I had fun regardless.

Monster Ball version 1 is by far her dopest tour imo. From the stage, to the costumes, to her looks, aesthetically, just everything. Im in deep with that tour. BTWB is a solid second.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

​I wish she stuck to the short fringe banshee tails/makeup combo, but I can see how it wouldn't work too well as stage makeup.

For the most part, I think the outfits got better, but some were definitely... not that great. Overall, though, it was such a cool experience seeing the tour bloom into what it finally became (I just wish it finished).

​I actually thought it looked better at the start than it did at the end.

I hated that washed up Elvis getup she'd wear during Hair towards the end of the tour. Yuck.

JazzGa

These are all classic elements of theatrical/stage makeup.They make her face and expressions more visible to the audience members who are far away, especially when she's being washed out with bright lights.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived