💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim K. nearly out peaked Gaga's popularity on Google Trends

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

How is this calculated though. I mean more people alive now = more searches. If you compare Miley to Gaga, Miley's peak is larger then Gagas...but is that actually true?

Edit: Maybe not...I've compared Britneys peak to Gagas and Britney peaked higher in a younger year so maybe i was wrong idk 

​If you look up how Google Trends is calculated it says that it's not calculated by # of searches. It's calculated by popularity to everything else. So even if her popularity is lower at one point it can be more searches because as you point out, naturally there are more people using the Internet every year. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

I love how Gaga's searches have vapidly declined since Born This Way :emma: 

In my messy era.

Well it's not really surprising, Kim's popularity is gradually increasing caus she's being gradually introduced around the world, I mean no one new who she was in the UK til like a year or so ago and most are still unsure who she is/what she does, whereas Gagas popularity blow up really early on to the point most people around the world knew who she was by BR, so of course Gagas is gonna be low compared to someone who people are still discovering 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Fiona Apple

​Her ratings and massive success in endless depratments speak otherwise, though.

​Come on now.. She clearly is infamous :awkney:

mister max

you said it correctly "nearly" peaked, it never happend :sis:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

​Sex tape + business smart mother = Kim Kardashian's career

​Can't believe you just managed to include "Kim Kardashian" and "Smart" in one sentence...

JustPokeHerFace

​Can't believe you just managed to include "Kim Kardashian" and "Smart" in one sentence...

​But the word smart wasn't describing Kim. 

Creyk

​But the word smart wasn't describing Kim. 

​edücate ha

microwave ha

:gaycat:

flopheart

I'll never understand why people are obsessed with this random woman and her rich family n sisters

Morphine Prince

I love how many in this thread are just so full of hatred. You secretly know you wish you could create an entertainment empire out of a s-x tape and doing "nothing" 

Her mother IS smart in capitalizing off of her fame. You don't have to like them personally to acknowledge that fact.  

Emvee

Damn. Gaga was so absurdly popular for such a long period of time. It was like every week there was something new that Gaga did that went viral. 

And then Born This Way happened :hunty:

Babel

Internet is much more bigger now than it was in march 2010, with social media exploding and expanding really fast these past years.

I'm pretty sure Gaga 2010 in 2014 would've resonated like double or triple that it was in 2010.

Archived