Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim K. nearly out peaked Gaga's popularity on Google Trends

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Bette Davis

​Exactly... Finally someone here with a brain. More than half of the world despises her with a burning passion. 

Exactly :queenga: 

People look her up and follow because she is a train wreck, not because she is adored. She's a filthy, plastic, uneducated mess.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Attention does not equal popularity or quality :awkney:

​I don't see anyone saying that in this thread.... this is about Google Trends. 

It's shocking how much attention she's gotten. 

Bradley

Kim Kardashian was famous for her negative news and Gaga was famous for her music, so honestly there's nothing worth mentioning about Kim.

JustPokeHerFace

​Kim Kartrashian's fame is fame is more "widespread" than Gaga's???? Oh please, LMFAO! You sound like a deluded Kim stan. Gaga's fame is far more widespread than that talentless nobody.

​I'm not a fan of the Kardashians at all, but yes, as of April 2015 Kim's fame is more widespread than Gaga's. The proof is in the numbers. Now deserving it is another debate, but yes, Kim Kardashian has more widespread fame than Lady Gaga as of this moment. 

Michael Woodson

​I'm not a fan of the Kardashians at all, but yes, as of April 2015 Kim's fame is more widespread than Gaga's. The proof is in the numbers. Now deserving it is another debate, but yes, Kim Kardashian has more widespread fame than Lady Gaga as of this moment. 

Wow, you really are delusional... Don't mistake attention for fame or popularity. Those numbers don't mean jack ****... People only pay attention to Kim just to see what a train wreck she is. You do realize that more than half of the world despises her with burning passion right??.... I don't know anyone that likes her. In fact a friend of mine wants to kill her, that's how much she's hated. Her "fame" is negative. You got to be a goddamn fool to say that talentless *****'s "fame" is more widespread than Gaga's. Everyone knows that Gaga's fame is far more widespread. She's a mother****ing goddamn global superstar for ****'s sake.    

XoXoJoanneGaga

Wow, you really are delusional... Don't mistake attention for fame or popularity. Those numbers don't mean jack ****... People only pay attention to Kim just to see what a train wreck she is. You do realize that more half of the world despises her with burning passion right??.... I don't know anyone that likes her. In fact a friend of mine wants to kill her, that's how much she's hated. Her "fame" is negative. You got to be a goddamn fool to say that talentless *****'s "fame" is more widespread than Gaga's. Everyone knows that Gaga's fame is far more widespread. She's a mother****ing goddamn global superstar for ****'s sake.    

​Kim Kardashian is arguably the most famous woman in the world by now, North America for sure. Gaga is actually not very famous as far as celebrities go. Everyone's heard of her but how many people could point out a photo of her if she's not wearing the wig and sunglasses from The Fame, or a meat dress? They're famous in very different ways but Kim is more known.

JustPokeHerFace

Wow, you really are delusional... Don't mistake attention for fame or popularity. Those numbers don't mean jack ****... People only pay attention to Kim just to see what a train wreck she is. You do realize that more than half of the world despises her with burning passion right??.... I don't know anyone that likes her. In fact a friend of mine wants to kill her, that's how much she's hated. Her "fame" is negative. You got to be a goddamn fool to say that talentless *****'s "fame" is more widespread than Gaga's. Everyone knows that Gaga's fame is far more widespread. She's a mother****ing goddamn global superstar for ****'s sake.    

​And that's exactly why she's so famous right now. Fame doesn't necessarily mean someone is known in a positive light, just that they're known. I never said Kim's fame is in a positive light, as it mostly isn't. And Gaga is much more acclaimed, respected, and liked than any of the Kardashians, but as of now, Kim is more famous. End of story. As has been proven many times before, fame doesn't necessarily equate to talent or quality. The proof is in the numbers; I'm not going based on who I like more, as I love Gaga and am not a Kardashian fan.

Also, the name-calling doesn't help your argument at all. It makes you sound less professional, which lessens the impact of the points of your side of the debate. 

Michael Woodson

​Kim Kardashian is arguably the most famous woman in the world by now, North America for sure. Gaga is actually not very famous as far as celebrities go. Everyone's heard of her but how many people could point out a photo of her if she's not wearing the wig and sunglasses from The Fame, or a meat dress? They're famous in very different ways but Kim is more known.

​LMFAO! another sad deluded Kim Kartrashian stan lol. She is not "the most famous woman in the world"... More like the most hated woman in the world. People either can't point out a photo of her, Or don't who the **** she is, Or just don't give a flying **** about her. "Gaga is actually not very famous as far as celebrities go"???? ROTFL! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Thanks for making laugh. You're delusion, ignorance, and stupidity knows no bounds. Plenty of people can point out photo of her if she's not wearing the wig and sunglasses from The Fame you ****ing buffoon. Gaga is the most famous woman in the world, and has been for a few years now. She's the most famous celebrity. And Gaga is more known than that nobody. 

Michael Woodson

​And that's exactly why she's so famous right now. Fame doesn't necessarily mean someone is known in a positive light, just that they're known. I never said Kim's fame is in a positive light, as it mostly isn't. And Gaga is much more acclaimed, respected, and liked than any of the Kardashians, but as of now, Kim is more famous. End of story. As has been proven many times before, fame doesn't necessarily equate to talent or quality. The proof is in the numbers; I'm not going based on who I like more, as I love Gaga and am not a Kardashian fan.

Also, the name-calling doesn't help your argument at all. It makes you sound less professional, which lessens the impact of the points of your side of the debate. 

​I think you're confusing infamy for fame, because Kim is infamous not famous. Fame means that someone is known in a positive light.... And infamy means that someone is known in a negative light. Do some research... End of story. I won the debate. 

JustPokeHerFace

​I think you're confusing infamy for fame, because Kim is infamous not famous. Fame means that someone is known in positive light.... And infamy means that someone is known in a negative light. Do some research... End of story. I won the debate. 

fame

noun \ˈfām\

: the condition of being known or recognized by many people

source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fame

The word doesn't have a negative or positive connotation according to Merriam-Webster, a reputable publisher. 

Jjang

​I think you're confusing infamy for fame, because Kim is infamous not famous. Fame means that someone is known in a positive light.... And infamy means that someone is known in a negative light. Do some research... End of story. I won the debate. 

​Her ratings and massive success in endless depratments speak otherwise, though.

Oscar

How is this calculated though. I mean more people alive now = more searches. If you compare Miley to Gaga, Miley's peak is larger then Gagas...but is that actually true?

Edit: Maybe not...I've compared Britneys peak to Gagas and Britney peaked higher in a younger year so maybe i was wrong idk 

Archived