💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim K. nearly out peaked Gaga's popularity on Google Trends

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Late last year with the "Break the Internet" naked photo shoot Kim Kardashian nearly out peaked Gaga from March 2010... wow. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
disneyhigh

Gaga needs a come back. fast. But I don't think she cares anymore which is good I guess so she doesn't feel any pressure to do anything. I just miss her slaying days like 09 and 2010.  

Then again, I feel like she has a lot of surprises and we haven't seen the last of those days. I mean, people thought Beyond was done with the 4 era and now look at her. "Everyone loves her again"

Interlude

Those statistics are depressing :smh: 

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

disneyhigh

The fact that Gaga's popularity is dicreasing and Kim's is steadily increasing. :madge:

​lol seriously. It annoys me because Kim is basically famous for nothing haha. I give Kris props though, she turned a s-x tape into a multi million franchise. Now all Kim does is show up to random countries with a long ass coat. 

JustPokeHerFace

Gaga needs a come back. fast. But I don't think she cares anymore which is good I guess so she doesn't feel any pressure to do anything. I just miss her slaying days like 09 and 2010.  

Then again, I feel like she has a lot of surprises and we haven't seen the last of those days. I mean, people thought Beyond was done with the 4 era and now look at her. "Everyone loves her again"

​If February 2015 is any indicator, the public has a much more positive perception of Gaga, which would be better than having Kim's fame which is more widespread but also negative. Controversy only works up to a point, and an artist like Gaga still needs people to buy her music.

But with AHS rolling around this year, plus a few other projects, she'll be building up hype to have a strong musical comeback in 2016. It seems that people are warming up to her again, and she has more respect. 

Lady Palutena

What is Kim Kardashian famous for anyway? Like, I genuinely don't know. 

zvaRSEA.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Yanko

zvaRSEA.png

​u want a torrent link?  :Chica:

Lady Palutena

​u want a torrent link?  :Chica:

Torrents are illegal and have viruses, so no

8EX7SNW.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

JustPokeHerFace

zvaRSEA.png

​Sex tape + business smart mother = Kim Kardashian's career

LePetitGAGABLover

You sure? :koons: 

​This is worse than Rebecca Black's Friday:awkney:

Archived