Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Partynaseous a hit?

Quark

Featured Posts

FATCAT

literally would've been MTN 2.0

you're expecting people that listen to the radio to know the entire situation revolving around the Jakarta cancellation

​I don't think knowing about the Jakarta incident is crucial to bopping out to the lyrics.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

No, it would not fit on today's top 40.

G.U.Y. didn't do well what makes you think PARTYNAUSEOUS would? :awkney:

Gaga sis please see this and release the song though. :lolly:

I'm sure it would be a summer smash when Gaga don't overthinks and don't disimprove it. When it will be edgy and keeps its diversity it could be a summer anthem :legend:

It sounds so unique, catchy and consists of so many genres, it's masterpiece of a hybrid. I love the subtle guitars at the beggining, then the hip-hop beat with Gagas rap parts,  the rising tempo and coming electronic avalanche and Gagas magnificent voice  in the bridge - then the orgasm rave in chorus with this powerful vibe and it's liberation - just wow @ PARTYNAUSEOUS :worship: 

Gaga give us this psychedelic hybrid masterpiece :wub: ( but not the rock version or the version with double bridge, just the epic first hybrid version )

Slade

I don't think the original song had any sort of dance or techno in it. I think she just added that specifically for artRAVE. Remember, Kendrick was seriously considering it for his album, and a techno song wouldn't have even been considered for good kid, m.A.A.d city...it would've been so far out of place. The original song was most likely the same as the first parts (Everything before "Nod if you wanna get high with the enemy" or whatever), and she made a dance instrumental for the rest of the song that she used during the tour.

So, anyway, if I'm right, and the original song was like that, it could've smashed. If I'm wrong, and the original song was a techno dance song, I don't think it would've done well.

artRaver

Yes, it was a hit but only within the fanbase.

I couldn't imagine it being a single though (or at least one that actually played on the radio).

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

StephGermLove

​Here's another link, the original version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjV0KltZPV0

​I love the sounds at the begining . its so good when the beat drops. Very cool and exciitng . Its a hardcore party song. of course its a hit. Its better than a hit. IT had the potential to be the leading EDM track on ARTPOP 

​I love the sounds at the begining . its so good when the beat drops. Very cool and exciitng . Its a hardcore party song. of course its a hit. Its better than a hit. IT had the potential to be the leading EDM track on ARTPOP 

​Ya :wub: I personally love the artrave snippet more then whole ARTPOP :lolly: 

This energy, genre & sound architecture is killing me - pure gaga-esque uniqueness :legend:

StephGermLove

​Ya :wub: I personally love the artrave snippet more then whole ARTPOP :lolly: 

This energy, genre & sound architecture is killing me - pure gagaesk uniqueness :legend:

​I went to Artrave with my mom and she slept through the whole thing. I was like WTF mom youre missing out on an iconic performance. IT was such a cool and exciting tour . I love the papparazi costume most. 

ChicaSkas

Yes. Undeniably.

Next.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived