💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I had a dream about Gaga being pregnant

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

Okay, so my dream started out as me with Miley Cyrus during a drivers test, because she still didn't have her licence. Anyways, then it all changed, and I was inside Taylor and Gaga's beautiful high rise condo in NYC with just them two

Anyways, we just walked in and Gaga sat down. I walked up to her and felt her stomach and asked "can you feel the kicking yet?" And Taylor freaked out, because he didn't know Gaga was pregnant, but I did. Then Gaga was like.... "Oops, surprise!"

Then they proceeded to make plans to order food, cuddle on the couch, and watch a movie. 

Premonition maybe? :laughga:

venusian

NO bc then shell want a break and be like I'm not making pop music until 2050 :toofunga:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

lego

lmao there's no way a fan would know before Taylor:laughga: but I wish she would be already. Imagine the excitement. :wao:

FreePalestine

Well, it would be strange for Taylor not to know that Gaga is pregnant until the child starts kicking lol. But I hope your dream will come true and they'll have a baby soon :)

monketsharona

I would be glad for her ! :)

Though I'm pretty sure she'll get another pop era before... 

Haroon

Gaga casually forgetting to tell Taylor that she's pregnant :lmao: "Oh did I forget to tell you? You're gonna be a father :lolgaga: " :toofunga: 

Jesse Pinkman

If she gets pregnant and she has to delay the era because of this, I'm gonna come for you.

It's science, bitch

Archived