Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Musical Ideas You Want Gaga To Explore?

ARTPOPisaChoice

Featured Posts

ARTPOPisaChoice

On LG5, what would you like to see Gaga explore musically. Not just genres, but ideas and techniques that she has never utilized. Personally I would love to see some key changes for dramatic effect, as well as maybe trying more crescendo and decrescendo to add more nuance. 

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Swan Heart

I want a DeathmetalGa and I won't handle her not existing in my life for too long.
 Ok? Ok.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Gohan

I want a DeathmetalGa and I won't handle her not existing in my life for too long.
 Ok? Ok.

I want Dark Rock influences a la Fallen with a little bit of The Open Door (Good Enough, Lithium) TBFQH

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Swan Heart

I want Dark Rock influences a la Fallen with a little bit of The Open Door (Good Enough, Lithium) TBFQH

​I love you for that.

:hills:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Katsuki Bakugo

good timeless pop music that takes influences from all range of sources not just David Bowie (AKA ARTPOP... the claps and stuff in MANiCURE and Fashion! itself and then Applause) or Madonna (AKA all her other works, spoken bridge and vogue esque videos)

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Dorothy Gale

​I Am Who I Am: A Reverse Azealian Expedition

Quartz

A TRUE VISUAL ALBUM WITH ONE STORY LINE. You know Young Blood Chronicles? That. But with the Magical Touch of Gaga of course. Oh! And each video filmed with a different style and director but all of them cohesive. Please please please :deadbanana:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ItsTommyBitch

Now that I think about it, she doesn't do Key changes very often :udidnt: . Maybe because in Pop music the effect of key-changes is often dumbed down to raising the key for the final chorus in a way that somehow manages to reduce the impact :laughga: Maybe it is because crescendos and builds are important for key-changes to be effective :shrug: . I do want to hear more "musical" music from Gaga instrumentally. Maybe music that is more vocally challenging... When it was still full on C2C era, she claimed that she never wanted to auto-tune her voice like she had in the past ever again, and I hope this also means that assuming she goes for pop music, she will try to make complex vocals :flutter: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived