Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga is super hot and sexy

Michael Woodson

Featured Posts

Michael Woodson

Gaga is super hot and s-xy, and beautiful. She's ****ing flawless. I want to have s-x with her so bad....I want her to suck my **** and I want to cum in her beautiful ***, as well as in her amazing ass. Sorry for getting explicit here lol, But I can't help it. Taylor is the luckiest man alive.

Bebe

Omg u must be so heteros-xual if u r posting topics like this so explicitly. I have 0 doubts about ur s-xuality & it is clear that ur straight as anything. :applause:

JustPokeHerFace

gaga is in fact a beautiful woman

and thanks for telling me about your fantasies, i really wanted to know

Computer

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

This might be inappropriate though.

:hills:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Swan Heart

The shameful truth is that I wanted to do something like this a lot of times before..  :air: I feel so bad for saying that and it's so inappropriate, Jesus forgive me..:pray::air:

But yes, she is SO beautiful and gorgeous and I envy Taylor so much..

I actually envy Gaga too.. :duck: Taylor is just hot as hell too, like... How are they both so perfect freaking hell, kill me :duck:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Bad Bromance

Gaga is super hot and s-xy, and beautiful. She's ****ing flawless. I want to have s-x with her so bad....I want her to suck my **** and I want to cum in her beautiful ***, as well as in her amazing ass. Sorry for getting explicit here lol, But I can't help it. Taylor is the luckiest man alive.

​Horny much bae?   :hor:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Michael Woodson

:giveup: 

​This gif is really dope. I masturbated to it. I wish I was there with her. 

Michael Woodson

Although I agree she is beautiful and flawless. :heart: :pawsup: :proud: 

​You're damn right, she's beautiful and flawless. I want to smash her so bad.

Michael Woodson

Omg u must be so heteros-xual if u r posting topics like this so explicitly. I have 0 doubts about ur s-xuality & it is clear that ur straight as anything. :applause:

​You're damn right, I'm a heteros-xual/straight man. I want to smash her s-xy ass so bad. I wish she was riding my **** right now. 

Michael Woodson

gaga is in fact a beautiful woman

and thanks for telling me about your fantasies, i really wanted to know

​You're welcome

Archived