💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could the Applause demo leak ACTUALLY be...

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

... an audio clip recorded for the Terry Richardson "Lady Gaga The Movie" documentary?

Now, here me out, as much as it could simply be a recording of the actual concept demo there's a possibility it could actually be a leak audio clip from a Terry recording and here is my theory why;

- Firstly, why would it be a recording of a haus meeting, when it could literally just have been the HQ instrumental track with a one take of her vocals, it must have been recorded for a specific purpose (plausible that Gaga just recorded it for note sake on her phone)

- Secondly, the sound quality suggests it's been recorded either with an iPhone or even a camera (Terry was recording her on his HD Photographic Camera not a film camera).

- Thirdly, Terry had been recording her since the beginning of the BTWB & she said the documentary would feature the creative process of her making ARTPOP, this is certainly part of it.

- It's only a short clip (under 3 minutes) which makes it possible to be part of a documentary

- The acc that originally uploaded was called TLGI which could stand for "The Lady Gaga ..." which could be the name of the documentary who knows.

idk i could be just overthinking this but what do you guys think?

antpats2

It is not from the Terry Documentary. we need to stop trying to make that happen. it was probably not even finished. It was a concept demo of "The Applause" recorded on Gaga's phone or ipad back in November 2012 after a BTWB. That's all there is to it. I guess she kept the ending in there as a voice memo thing, to remind her later that she wanted fans screaming in the song. 

gagzus

It is not from the Terry Documentary. we need to stop trying to make that happen. it was probably not even finished. It was a concept demo of "The Applause" recorded on Gaga's phone or ipad back in November 2012 after a BTWB. That's all there is to it. I guess she kept the ending in there as a voice memo thing, to remind her later that she wanted fans screaming in the song. 

​wonder how it would've leaked then & im sure once she said during C2C era they were gonna film some more stuff for it, so who knows

antpats2

​wonder how it would've leaked then & im sure once she said during C2C era they were gonna film some more stuff for it, so who knows

​probably hacked 

Jenniferella

Oh my, I totally forgot about this documentary thing ! Thanks for reminding me

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived