Brooklyn Nights vs. Mary Jane Holland   

33 members have voted

1. 1. So, imagine that you could have done the choice:

• BN instead of MJH
    • MJH instead of JnD
    • BN instead of JnD and keep MJH at #12

Featured Posts

Lana Del Shade

Gaga said that two traks were "fighting" to get at #12 on the ARTPOP  traklist. We finally got MJH but i allways thought that BN would have done better in the transition Fashion!~Brooklyn Nights~Dope. I also would've prefered to have Mary Jane Holland instead of JnD, Sexxx Dreams~Mary Jane Holland~MANiCURE. Or Sexxx Dreams~Brooklyn Nights~MANiCURE?

PD: multiple choice question.

xoxo cupcakke

Brooklyn Nights didn't really have a place on ARTPOP for me. MJH to Dope was a great transition whose emotion couldn't have been the same if MJH were replaced with Brooklyn Nights

Cody Draco

Brooklyn Nights didn't really have a place on ARTPOP for me. MJH to Dope was a great transition whose emotion couldn't have been the same if MJH were replaced with Brooklyn Nights

​When I can like again I'm going to like this perfect post. :hug:

gagzus

BN didn't really deserve a place on the album for me tbh, it wouldn't have suited the theme of adrenaline imo, plus it's a BTW outtake which probably means the leaked version isn't necessarily the final final version (remember she once tweeted as a reply to a fan she was known for giving old songs an ARTPOP makeover).

MJH deserves it's place, as does JnD and just bc some of you can't bop to good fun trap doesn't mean it's actually a bad song js. I personally love it

xoxo cupcakke

​When I can like again I'm going to like this perfect post. :hug:

If only I could share my likes. I never use them up :air:

Head Empty

MJH definitely has to stay. I actually like it the way it is; JnD isn't harming anyone by being on the album and BN is fine just being an unreleased track :)

Benji

Aura
Venus G.U.Y.
G.U.Y. Venus
Sexxx Dreams
Jewels N' Drugs
MANiCURE
Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)
ARTPOP
Swine
Donatella
Fashion!
Mary Jane Holland
Dope I Wanna Be With You
Gypsy Brooklyn Nights
Applause
Gypsy

Schwerk

Brooklyn Nights is the only Gaga song I've ever heard that I really really don't like at all. Don't know why but it just seems like a bad ripoff of Marry the Night. Which sounds real cruel and I can't really explain it, I just don't like it, it feels empty.

Mary Jane Holland is more personal since I'm from Amsterdam so I'm very touched by the fact she could be anonymous in my city and feel free. I remember seeing her with her brown hair for the first time and I felt so happy for her, it felt like a big change. 

MJH perfectly describes the longing for the artist to feel free and experiment and explore both happiness and darkness away from judgemental eyes. Therefor it really fits ARTPOP to me. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Spyro

Aura
Venus 
G.U.Y.
Sexxx Dreams
Jewels N' Drugs​ Brooklyn Nights
MANiCURE
Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)
ARTPOP
Swine
Donatella