💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think any other tracks meant for ARTPOP will be released?

ARTPOPchamp

Any more tracks from ARTPOP coming?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you honestly think Lady Gaga will ever release any tracks that didn't make ARTPOP?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't Care. I have no interest in anything ARTPOP related anymore.

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

Never say never....

I wouldn't be surprised if "something" leaked in the next few years, or maybe she will add (revised) a song or two into her next album. I wouldn't count on anything soon (she really seems to want to move on) but maybe eventually.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

ItsTommyBitch

I wanted Temple Onion Girl Tea and Tinnitus so much :giveup: Id like to have at least one, but I don't expect it :smh: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Vernier

In a plot twist, it'll turn out Red Flame and Ratchet exist in full and will be released without Azealia's permission

OxVY7hT.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Cody Draco

I'm saying yes since there were so many songs reportedly written for ARTPOP.

Look at Bloody Mary not making TFM but it made it onto BTW.

elijahfan

Well.... I assume Interscope is asking for Gagz to keep it all under wraps, in case it could be reused in some way. But knowing Gaga, she'll come up with brand new stuff and a totally different musical direction and those b-sides will pile up over her unreleased material, slowly leaking in the decades to come.

To me, the only way we could hear something from those ARTPOP b-sides would be through a recycled verse or bridge, the way she reused the Earthquake bridge into Fashion of his Love.

Archived