💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think any other tracks meant for ARTPOP will be released?

ARTPOPchamp

Any more tracks from ARTPOP coming?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you honestly think Lady Gaga will ever release any tracks that didn't make ARTPOP?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't Care. I have no interest in anything ARTPOP related anymore.

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

I'm saying yes because I really hope to, but there's virtually no chance of it...

NE Thing

Probably not. If they are, the will probably be majorly redone by redone (you see what I did there?) and will either be ARTPOP outtakes we didn't know existed, or will go under a different name tbh

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Caesium

Wasn't there a source somewhere that said she couldn't release any songs meant for ARTPOP Act II for legal reasons? I think that a few could surface in a few years or so like Madonna's did from the Erotica era a while back. We can hope :pray:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

MANiCURE1295

It's possible! Blood Mary was meant to be on TFM and ended up on BTW

Eros92

Eventually some will probably leak. I'm sad we actually don't have MORE Gaga leaks. Madonna and Lana longs leak all the time it's rather sad that Gags don't :(

venusian

i only picked yes bc I'm here for it

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

NE Thing

Eventually some will probably leak. I'm sad we actually don't have MORE Gaga leaks. Madonna and Lana longs leak all the time it's rather sad that Gags don't :(

Boris agrees tbh

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

VelmaDinkley

Hopefully not. it's some we move on from ARTPOP and just appreciate the songs we do have. Let's move on to more better music from the next album. Now that she's in control of her career now I'm sure the songs that dont make LG5 will eventually get leaked.

yes if she passes away at a relatively young age. Or if after ten years her label decides to release an unreleased songs collection. They are holding on to all the good unreleased tracks so they can give them to us when Gaga isn't producing new original content.

Tropico

Nah. I feel that most ARTPOP outtakes were very rave, electro and generally crazy. I think Gaga wants an entirely new sound again so those will be nothing more than distant memories of 2012-2013 for her. 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Pain of fame1

i only picked yes bc I'm here for it

​THIS. i wannt tea so badly gaga.. :(

darkchylde

I won't sleep well until we have TEA and Tinnitus but that doesn't mean it's going to happen. We can only pray, I guess.

venusian

​THIS. i wannt tea so badly gaga.. :(

​i want everything but she hyped temple up so much i want it now

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived