Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When/Has Gaga had her Blackout album? (Britney)

mixhaeldelrey

Featured Posts

mixhaeldelrey

Do you think that Gaga has hit her Blackout (album by Britney) era yet? Like in terms of music and longevity?

SissyFromSpace

:wtf: ugh no and she never will unless she's suffered the same things britney did

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

LoveandMagic

What exactly do you mean? I know Blackout came when Britney was having a very rough patch and it's now considered one of her best.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Chromatislaps

Britneys breakdown was in 2007....and Blackout became a hit in 2007, Gagas breakdown was in 2013.....so that practically makes ARTPOP her blackout (DWUW blackout :green:

ARTPOPchamp

Do you think that Gaga has hit her Blackout (album by Britney) era yet? Like in terms of music and longevity?

​Define Longevity. Is Blackout really a great album? There's only like two good songs on it. :reductive:

ARTPOPchamp

Britneys breakdown was in 2007....and Blackout became a hit in 2007, Gagas breakdown was in 2013.....so that practically makes ARTPOP her blackout (DWUW blackout :green:

​Britney was going through severe psychological trauma and difficulties. I know Gaga was and is suffering from depression but I don't view that comparable to Britney's psychological problems.

I don't like this constant need to equate two popstars careers together all of the flipping time. (so and sos ARTPOP era, Katy's BTW era, etc.) People and their careers are discrete, individual entities and guess what? They won't always coincide with each other. Britney was going through some absolute garbage around that time and fortunately as a fanbase we have never had to see Gaga deal with that kind of mess.

​Define Longevity. Is Blackout really a great album? There's only like two good songs on it. :reductive:

Chromatislaps

​Britney was going through severe psychological trauma and difficulties. I know Gaga was and is suffering from depression but I don't view that comparable to Britney's psychological problems.

​true :applause:

I feel gagz Blackout album still needs to come tho....

FrankGutz

I dont like that album

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived