💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

gaga's radio play around the world

mister max

Featured Posts

URFUTUREFAV

​Wow! That's great! I'm glad Gaga is rightfully appreciated in some countries. I'm from Australia and I never heard Applause once, even though I listen to the radio daily. I did hear DWUW, though, but even then that was only one time.

​Wow! That's great! I'm glad Gaga is rightfully appreciated in some countries. I'm from Australia and I never heard Applause once, even though I listen to the radio daily. I did hear DWUW, though, but even then that was only one time.

​Yeah but since Morocco is a muslim country, she's really considered "too gay". And that's sad.

People hate what they don't understand.

MonsterForLife

Station: Evropa 2

Radio play: 1-3 times a day :smoke:

GagaisHotAF

State: Massachusetts

She is played quite frequently on numerous stations. Mostly older hits. However they do play Edge of Glory and You and I a lot. 

Probably on Grindr

AM98GJ

I haven't heard her on the radio in the UK since DWUW. Even her classics aren't played on stations like 'Kisstory' (classics) 

InsideOutright

State: New York

Radio Play: Once a week or so. :messga: It's totally unfair. All the stations still play so many songs that were popular around the same time as BTW or Applause but Gaga is rarely played, and it's almost always her old songs. I heard Poker Face today on a station that literally worships Katy, so that's something, I guess...

I'm actually boycotting one of my local stations because they now practically refuse to play Gaga. They didn't acquire Applause at all and when I requested it and called them out for not having it despite playing nearly every other summer 2013 hit to death, they gave me attitude. They used to play her all the time in the BTW era but now they only have like two Gaga songs in their entire playlist and both are old and rarely played anymore. And the DJ's sometimes shade her on the air, too. :roll:

There's one station I listen to that often plays Gaga during a Saturday night request block. I've had requests for Applause and DWUW happily granted in the past, but last Saturday, I asked for "G.U.Y., and if that's not available, Bad Romance" and they didn't play either, but they played Katy's This is How We Do and Madonna's Living for Love. :fthis: It's still my primary station, though, because they play Gaga the most these days. I'm still convinced there's a radio bias towards her in general, though. Gaga really needs to make sure her LG5 lead single gets picked up by all formats, especially AC, and not just Pop/Top 40.

Blue Jeans

Country France:

Favourite Radio: Nrj

Average radio play: 3 times a week ?

I don't know but somehow when i listen to the radio she sometimes comes up, the other day they played Judas, and I also heard G.U.Y. and they Stanned hard for DWUW it was constantly played here and it was #5 on the french itunes for at least a month.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

LoveandMagic

State: New York

Radio Play: Once a week or so. :messga: It's totally unfair. All the stations still play so many songs that were popular around the same time as BTW or Applause but Gaga is rarely played, and it's almost always her old songs. I heard Poker Face today on a station that literally worships Katy, so that's something, I guess...

I'm actually boycotting one of my local stations because they now practically refuse to play Gaga. They didn't acquire Applause at all and when I requested it and called them out for not having it despite playing nearly every other summer 2013 hit to death, they gave me attitude. They used to play her all the time in the BTW era but now they only have like two Gaga songs in their entire playlist and both are old and rarely played anymore. And the DJ's sometimes shade her on the air, too. :roll:

There's one station I listen to that often plays Gaga during a Saturday night request block. I've had requests for Applause and DWUW happily granted in the past, but last Saturday, I asked for "G.U.Y., and if that's not available, Bad Romance" and they didn't play either, but they played Katy's This is How We Do and Madonna's Living for Love. :fthis: It's still my primary station, though, because they play Gaga the most these days. I'm still convinced there's a radio bias towards her in general, though. Gaga really needs to make sure her LG5 lead single gets picked up by all formats, especially AC, and not just Pop/Top 40.

​Conspiracy! Drag them!!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived