Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Killing Heidi and Gaga working together?

Katsuki Bakugo

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

Don't ask me where i heard this. it was from a friend's uncle who has a brother whose wife's sister's aunt's cousin works @ Interscope Records and they told them and it filtered its way down to me that they will be working together on her next album...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Spyro

False.  My friend who has a cousin whose friend's husband cousin sister-in-law ex boyfriends dad who works at @ Interscope Records confirmed this false.

Spyro the Dragon

SEX MUFFIN

But isn't the cousin of the aunt sleeping with Gaga? So that could be a rumour created to stop aliens from invading, and that's the reason for 5x7 resulting in cream doughnuts. Killing Heidi is just the result of the tex-Rex illusion  

Or at least that's what I've heard

UrethraFranklin

This sounds like a good source. They most certainly wouldn't lie about that.. I've talked to his friend's uncle who has a brother whose wife's sister's aunt and she verified that her cousin works @ Interscope.

Katsuki Bakugo

False.  My friend who has a cousin whose friend's husband cousin sister-in-law ex boyfriends dad who works at @ Interscope Records confirmed this false.

​Darn your friend who has a cousin whose friend's husband cousin sister-in-law ex boyfriends dad who works at @ Interscope Records

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

maybeeee

you should stop posting for tonight

tumblr_nkndahplTz1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

Katsuki Bakugo

But isn't the cousin of the aunt sleeping with Gaga? So that could be a rumour created to stop aliens from invading, and that's the reason for 5x7 resulting in cream doughnuts. Killing Heidi is just the result of the tex-Rex illusion  

Or at least that's what I've heard

​I think you might be right gurl

Katsuki Bakugo

Stop breathing. Now.:madge::excuseme:

tumblr_nkndahplTz1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

Lady Palutena

Heidi who? Montag?

Cause Guuuuuuurrrl :Jase:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Katsuki Bakugo

Heidi who? Montag?

Cause Guuuuuuurrrl :Jase:

​We all wish this... and sadly its a no!

Archived