Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Born this way is really not a dark album at all.

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

i feel like a lot just look at the visuals

BTW outer's appearance , its gown was dark, but the core the essence was bright, preachy and uplifting, it was a serious album though, but serious=/= dark

TFM though is a lot different, its appearance was darkand futuristic, sometimes with horror-elements. the core on the other side was definitely dark and sometimes dressed up with dark thoughts, a few times a spark of light appears through the lyrics and meanings but in the end TFM was the real dark

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna

​I agree, BTW makes me imagine a dark factory or a dark enchanted metallic forest. But when I listen to TFM, it's a sophisticated kind of dark, you know? :duck:

i agree with the sophisticated dark part

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Versace

​Swine is lyrically the darkest song on ARTPOP, imo.

​Thing is the production feels cringey at times that it overshadows the lyrics making it seem like a song that would be played in a Gameshow where as I could see MJH being featured in AHS. Lol but yeah Lyrically Swine is dark I agree.

Haroon

​I agree, BTW makes me imagine a dark factory or a dark enchanted metallic forest. But when I listen to TFM, it's a sophisticated kind of dark, you know? :duck:

​YES I totally get that :giveup: 

evgenigerm2

I find Marry The Night, Heavy Metal Lover, Government Hooker really dark tho

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

bionic

b---h please BTW is darker than this

:derpga:

​me sat here waiting for a few minutes, thinking that was a loading YT video :gum: 

buy bionic

GagaUnderYou

It's probably her darkest work. It's like a roller coaster of emotions! 

Born This Way is very grim imo. There's something "disgusting" about the music & visuals that makes it good. TFM is a lot more gentle but has some secrecy which makes it kind of dark. 

Pharamon

​me sat here waiting for a few minutes, thinking that was a loading YT video :gum: 

​april fools -:derpga: internet explorer says hi :derpga:

Archived