:awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Hoegan

Money & Drugs

:awkney:

​it's still looking at least like a demo title, it was very early in the process when it was posted

the thing is, this account with ARTPOP in its name was set up June 2nd 2011

not even 2 weeks after BTW's release

+ they apparently knew when ARTPOP is going to be released a year in advance

it must be somebody who at least hacks her emails, if it's not somebody close to her

The only reliable insider is SlaveBlonde.

ARTPOPGAGA is HausOfLucas who just copied they MJH lyrics from SlaveBlonde's account.

​SlaveBlonde isn't reliable either :toofunga: 

ARTPOPGAGA is reliable, but not an insider. It's information hacked from Haus emails.

Jester

​SlaveBlonde isn't reliable either :toofunga: 

​I witnessed it being reliable many times. For example, they posted photos of Koons sculptures that were meant to be shown at the original artRave for the first time ever, the day BEFORE artRave.

They also posted first MJH lyrics before any fan said Gaga even mentioned Mary Jane Holland as a song title.

Plus many other things, it's a pity that they delete almost all hints they give.

​I witnessed it being reliable many times. For example, they posted photos of Koons sculptures that were meant to be shown at the original artRave for the first time ever, the day BEFORE artRave.

They also posted first MJH lyrics before any fan said Gaga even mentioned Mary Jane Holland as a song title.

Plus many other things, it's a pity that they delete almost all hints they give.

​Mary Jane Holland leaked a few months before the actual album release. That's why many of these 'insiders' posted MJH lyrics.

gagzus

​Mary Jane Holland leaked a few months before the actual album release. That's why many of these 'insiders' posted MJH lyrics.

​they posted them in 2012 & the hackers had MJH, G.U.Y & MANiCURE wayyyy before the album. Most likely the demo versions

Brooke Hoegan

​they posted them in 2012 & the hackers had MJH, G.U.Y & MANiCURE wayyyy before the album. Most likely the demo versions

​did they manage to hack only the songs that later happened to be on the album, or do they have something else ?

gagzus

​did they manage to hack only the songs that later happened to be on the album, or do they have something else ?

​they also hacked a few that didn't make the album apparently, BN was one & someone bought it off them & leaked it

Alfonso

No. Some fans had the MJH lyrics because some of the leaked her mail. ARTPOP is not reliable. 

Brooke Hoegan

​they also hacked a few that didn't make the album apparently, BN was one & someone bought it off them & leaked it

thanks, I always knew it's a massive bullshlt that nobody has anything from Act II

it's just, nobody's leaking anything, rude tbh  :crossed:

gagzus

thanks, I always knew it's a massive bullshlt that nobody has anything off Act II

just nobody's leaking anything, rude tbh  :crossed:

There's too many legal consequences for them to leak it so close to the album release so I'd say we'll get them when she's had a few more albums out 

Brooke Hoegan

There's too many legal consequences for them to leak it so close to the album release so I'd say we'll get them when she's had a few more albums out 

​was kinda kidding, I wouldn't want to deal with some copyright shlt myself, wether it would be going to jail (is it even possible for leaking just one old song ?) or a financial compensation

but xmas gifts of old songs from fellow fans are always nice and fun I think ? :giggle:

Archived