💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ARTPOPGAGA reliable

Miracle

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Well, I would say this: I don't think this is Gaga, but it's definitely someone who's been reliable in the past about many things.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

​Oh yeah so I get to enjoy both of my faves having successful & great eras again ! :excited2:

​Who is your other fave bae?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

The Child

​Who is your other fave bae?

​Britney ! her lead single is coming out next month, I'm only waiting for Gaga and then I'll be crazy ! 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bad Bromance

​Britney ! her lead single is coming out next month, I'm only waiting for Gaga and then I'll be crazy ! 

​I didn't realize she is releasing new music!   :dead:

The Child

​I didn't realize she is releasing new music!   :dead:

​The hype is so non-existent though, oh god Britney Jean hurt her more than I thought.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bad Bromance

​The hype is so non-existent though, oh god Britney Jean hurt her more than I thought.

​Yeah, it sure did.   :rip:

The Child

​Yeah, it sure did.   :rip:

​You can't even know how I felt at the end of 2013, getting excited ofr my faves and then seeing all my hopes getting destroyed and seeing both of my faves flopping, it was so hard. :cry:

elijahfan

im gonna die if her new album is titled foreskin

​And people were complaining about Monster 4 Life.... :laughga: 

Bad Bromance

I totally know what you mean.  I was devastated when ARTPOP's sales were not anywhere near what BTW's were.  And the fact that the media dragged her almost every week combined with the ridiculously low meta critic score was like salt in an open wound.   :emo:

Bad Bromance

​And people were complaining about Monster 4 Life.... :laughga: 

​IKR???   :lolly:

MonsterMum

I remember they posted a black pic  that turned out to be the statue we've seen a Hearst Castle a few hours before we knew she was there. Someone enhanced the picture and that was one of the angels next to the pool. The meltdowns and guessing to what it was :toofunny: 

So whoever it is, they have some info. Maybe not all the time but at least some have proven correct.

Archived