Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ARTPOPGAGA reliable

Miracle

Featured Posts

Jester

The only reliable insider is SlaveBlonde.

ARTPOPGAGA is HausOfLucas who just copied they MJH lyrics from SlaveBlonde's account.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

No. Some fans had the MJH lyrics because some of the leaked her mail. ARTPOP is not reliable. 

HighwayGuy

i remember us finding out that it was a monster who just find out because he's close to her or something 

but he has been VERY reliable in the past it's crazy 

Tove Lo

@HausOfLucas Tweeted on that account that it was him but it did post MJH lyrics so idk

​Mess he has like 62K followers and I didn't even know he was popular. I just knew of him being an annoying user on Soundcloud who would try to hack into people's accounts.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Brooke Hoegan

this account was set up in June 2011 - how did it know that ARTPOP is the next album right after BTW came out ?

PicklePower

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Tove Lo

@HausOfLucas Tweeted on that account that it was him but it did post MJH lyrics so idk

​Mess he has like 62K followers and I didn't even know he was popular. I just knew of him being an annoying user on Soundcloud who would try to hack into people's accounts.

hop on that **** like a maniac

The Child

It's all happening so fast... They definitely landed on a potential lead single.

​Oh yeah so I get to enjoy both of my faves having successful & great eras again ! :excited2:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

evgenigerm2

He tweeted a photo of Sound of Music the night of the Oscars

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

elijahfan

Well, I would say this: I don't think this is Gaga, but it's definitely someone who's been reliable in the past about many things.

Bad Bromance

Omg, if everything you say is true, then those are phuqing potential new lyrics.

​Yaaaassss!!!!  I hope they are new lyrics!   :dead:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived