Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Look at The Queen of Pop

Henry

Featured Posts

Henry

nnnnn destroy me Gaga :giveup: 

When she broke out the Disco Stick and crowd when crazy ksdfbjfjksfjksf :giveup: 

nostalgia :giveup::giveup:

i fell in love with her when i heard just dance on the radio. everyone loved her but when born this way happened.. man.. judgemental gp. she was so innocent then :flop:

EDIT. yass gaga slay those basic germans on tv.

venusian

god i love gaga omfg gaga slay me 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

TraeumereiLPB

Leave it to The Dome, the floppiest music show ever, to mix the audio so damn bad that her actual vocals are almost inaudible, whereas the master track dominates the whole performance :smh: Good thing they discontinued this floppy show where 99% of people lip synced anyway.

Otherwise, I loved the energy of the performance! The crowd was into it SOOO much :giveup: 

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Bloody

You can see that her passion, her energy, her dance moves, her motivation to become famous made her 1st performances the best. :wub:

Haroon

I loved how she popped up onto the music scene as some futuristic cyber party girl :giveup: 

gagzus

i miss when she was all "pop music will never be low brow" and happy to sing her catchy songs with slightly generic subject matter. But i love how amazing her live vocals got

& the shots of the blonde girl is literally me tbh :rip: 

manicholic

Wasn't life was so simple then 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Archived