💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do monsters really feel about Gaga not showing support for LGBT lately?

ARTPOPchamp

Where is the LGBT Support?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lady Gaga Go Back to Showing Support for LGBT?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't care.

Featured Posts

Creyk

I think she did her part, but if she talked about it too much it would become redundant/people would find it annoying

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

True Monsters will think it's great that she's focusing on writing her next record and even taking some time for herself and resting her image.

Little Bottoms gonna b*tch.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

She has already supported it a lot and she still supports LGBT issues but there's  no need to talk about it non-stop. 

Tommy Monster

On the one hand, it´s nice to have someone to talk about it and remind it, but on the other hand, she really really really overdid it during the BTW era to the point that even fans were sick of it (me included) and she alienated the GP so much that poor masterpiece ARTPOP didn´t do as well as it deserved...

So, I think choosing a path somewhere in the middle is the best :yes: like she did at artRAVE, she spoke about it, but not too much :yes: 

Just because she doesn't talk about it all the time doesn't mean she stopped supporting it.
Tbh, I mean, if I had to think about everything that bothers me on this planet/everything I want to change 24/7 I would be constantly sad..

Gaga has other things on her mind now and that's cool. Also, didn't she tweet something about equality not long ago? The one tweet that got more attention because Katy Perry faved it than because of what it was about?

superhuman

Lion Heart

>Do you hope with LG5 she has a song with a message for the LGBT? 

No, we have Born This Gay for that. I'd love to see her take on other issues too. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

gagzus

she'll be back soon kids & gayer than ever once the new album era kicks in when she's strutting in 20" heels & couture again

Spyro

Lady

Gaga

Bennet

Tony

not showing support i see :pole:

Lady 

Gaga

Born

This Way

:pole: 

Spyro the Dragon

I don't care tbh. Just because she isn't talking about LGBT rights 24/7 it doesn't mean that she isn't showing her support. 

Vernier

Idc, y'all didn't buy ARTPOP, so this is your punishment, obviously :hunty: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Psychedelic

I feel good, she doesn't have to lick my balls for me to like her... she just has to do what she does best, MUSIC!

SISTERV

Um didnt she just go on Good Morning America or 60 Minutes with Tony and bring up that the guy who wrote "Lush Life" was gay and she understood that that song had a lot to do with that and it made her cry? 

Archived