💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do monsters really feel about Gaga not showing support for LGBT lately?

ARTPOPchamp

Where is the LGBT Support?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lady Gaga Go Back to Showing Support for LGBT?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't care.

Featured Posts

As long as she doesn't go supporting anti-gay laws and corporations I will be fine

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsdominik

Just because she doesn't talk about LGBT rights doesn't mean she isn't showing support! 

We all know how important this topic is for Gaga

Woolfsmck

Kind of insulting really.  She set up a charity specific to help LGBT donating her time and star power to it. 

Dedicated an entire Album, (not just one song or speech) ....  

Come on .... 8-/

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

moonboywow

Everyone always forgets about the T in LGBT. 

So yes. I'd like to see her talk about transgender rights 

OpusDiaboli666

It's not even true she didn't talk about it during ARTPOP. With the Artrave she spoke about gay rights all the time at her shows

ARTPOPchamp

She literally tarnished and damaged her ****ing reputation during the BTW era because of her voice for gay rights. People dont want to buy her music because shes a GAY ARTIST. You're going to sit here and say she hasn't done enough for the LGBT community as of recent? are you ****ing kidding me?

​She was taking about gay rights long before Born This Way. Since The Fame she has been praising the LGBT for giving her the chance to be heard. Your comment has zero merit, so many performers who are standing up for the gay community are thriving. Actresses and actors, etc, such as Kerry Washington and other honorees at GLAAD, and other LGBT organizations. And I haven't said she hasnt done enough for the LGBT community, it seems strange that someone who's taken so much pride in being such as supporter of gays and equal rights has remained quiet. It's more of a voice for equality I'm talking about not being there with Lady Gaga lately. She has had such a voice about issues and to bring Till It Happens To You into the equation, haven't you been waiting to hear Lady Gaga talk about the song and the message showing support for survivors of rape and assault? Diane Warren even said she feels the song will change a lot of things, but how? There's no talk of the song and message at all. My main point with this is that Lady Gaga hasn't been vocal about alot of issues lately and it seems strange to me. 

ARTPOPchamp

She's shown plenty of support for LGBT and other issues. I don't think she needs to target LGBT issues above all else. 

​I don't really mean "target LGBT". I mean to be a voice for equality again. Showing support of all causes that affect humanity. 

ARTPOPchamp

Everyone always forgets about the T in LGBT. 

So yes. I'd like to see her talk about transgender rights 

​That's something I would like as well. People see LGBT and think it means about the gays. There is so much more to the LGBT community than just gay people. it's the LGBTQIA community. 

ARTPOPchamp

LGBTQIA - Lesbian, gay, bis-xual, transgender, questioning, inters-x, and as-xual. There is so many issues regarding the LGBTQIA people and so many injustices within the community, I'm kind of disappointed that people wouldn't want as many people as possible standing up for this minority of people. You don't want Lady Gaga standing up for the community anymore because "she's done it already", and it may "affect her popularity"? I have a major problem with that. But I won't go into here. :queenga:

Woolfsmck

There's no talk of the song and message at all. My main point with this is that Lady Gaga hasn't been vocal about alot of issues lately and it seems strange to me. 

​Lemme see,  'lately' she has gotten engaged, commited to an new style of music, performed for the grammys, bought property, got a new manager, landed a part in a tv show, amongst her public activities.  Plus I'm sure her personal life has a few goings on not in the news too.  

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

I couldn' care less, there are other social topics she could focus on with her next album.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

venusian

i said yes only bc she should but  its not like she has to say something about everything she has a life and how do we know she hasn't planned on it but forgot

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

moonboywow

I couldn' care less, there are other social topics she could focus on with her next album.

How many songs are about transgender people? Yeah a one liner in born this way. But the only one I know of is called Transgender Dysphoria Blues by Rise Against I think? 

I'd love a whole song about some sort of transgender issue. Dysphoria? Transition? Ya know. There's a few things she could write about. She could make Jo trans or something. Idk. Just suggesting 

Archived