💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do monsters really feel about Gaga not showing support for LGBT lately?

ARTPOPchamp

Where is the LGBT Support?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lady Gaga Go Back to Showing Support for LGBT?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't care.

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

The short politically incorrect awnser is; dance music specifically by a female vocalist is inherently gay. 

Specifically

Will.I.Am.In.The.Closet produced a song called Fashion, a song about the only industry in the world which is run by gay men. Lyrically she embraces flamboyant "gay" slang on multiple songs (now serve Pluto, there is life on Mars where the couture is beyond beyond, im so fab, etc.) G.U.Y. is a power bottom anthem, and it's music video features a cameo by the only gay late night talk show host in America, Andy Cohen. I'm not sure how music can get much gayer then an electronic dance song about Donatella Versace that includes the line ask your gay friends their advice, before you get a spray tan on holiday in Taipei.

And it wasn't just the music. She promoted ARTPOP  by dressing as a drag king in Berlin to perform Gypsy. She got naked and sung Venus at a G-A-Y nightclub. Filmed a lyric video with drag queens at Micky's. Turned even her straight fans into Friends of Dorothy on Good Morning America. Performed ARTPOP with Elton John and Fashion with RuPaul. 

Born This Way wasn't the start of Gaga being an incredibly gay artist and it wasn't the end of her being an incredibly gay artist. 

The imagery was gay I know, I meant the music exclusively. And that's only a couple songs. Songs like Venus, Sexxx Dreams, JND, DWUW, Dope, MJH, Gypsy, Applause and others aren't gay at all. And just becuase gay men are in fashion doesn't mean fashion is automatically a gay song.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

The imagery was gay I know, I meant the music exclusively. And that's only a couple songs. Songs like Venus, Sexxx Dreams, JND, DWUW, Dope, MJH, Gypsy, Applause and others aren't gay at all. And just becuase gay men are in fashion doesn't mean fashion is automatically a gay song.

Your criteria for "gay music" seems too high and too literal. Does the percussion on a song have to be the rhythmic slapping of a man getting his prolapsed anus slapped like a bongo for the music to be gay? 

Musically the song ​Fashion is a throw back to old school disco, a genre that is linked to gay culture. Lyrically Fashion is incredibly flamboyant. The subject matter of the song is an art form and an industry that is monopolized by gay men. Lady Gaga dressed as a  glittery scatty condom singing "slaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy" next to RuPaul is gay.

Liking or listening to Fashion by Lady Gaga doesn't mean you are gay, but does increase the odds that you know what foreskin tastes like. 

what kind of thread :hunty:

Stop complaining about gaga not "tweeting" or talking about the lgbt or making another song/album about it ffs. Stop trying to make her look bad for not being so vocal and showy about her support in the lgbt. 

By now, it's pretty obvious that she's done a lot of contribution to the lgbt community. However, it's not necessary for her to show the world about her love for lgbt everyday, i mean that's too much 
:proud:

Miel

Some of the comments on here are a bit... ???

I hope she never stops about it. I'm glad she never really did stop.

3 points in and ready for more

• 3 weeks later...
Dorothy Gale

I've been singing jazz (and fighting for gay rights) since I was 13. :derpga: 

Sister

But she has always supported this, even before she made it her purpose as a celebrity in the media. I do not understand your reasoning here.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

DontDoubtDavid

She literally posted support for Bruce, a transgender person and a member of the LGBT community, just yesterday. She doesn't need to be be our mouthpiece.

Archived