Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Looks that Gaga has brought back from the past?

Dodo

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

The last two pictures aren't from the ARTPOP era, sis

lamaisongaga.com

The last two pictures aren't from the ARTPOP era, sis

​touché, I forget about C2C sometimes :air: 

The Child

I thought you were talking about the real past, like looks that aren't from Gaga like this one

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

elijahfan

I'm not sure she does it consciously though. I remember that when she set foot in South Africa for the BTWBall, she said she was bringing back her Fame look because it was the first time she ever came to this country, and in the end the look was far from Fame-reminiscent. So basically when she tries to bring old looks back, she actually fails.

MonsterOfSpain

TFM during C2C:

​I don't remember this look :omg: Flawless!

I'm not sure she does it consciously though. I remember that when she set foot in South Africa for the BTWBall, she said she was bringing back her Fame look because it was the first time she ever came to this country, and in the end the look was far from Fame-reminiscent. So basically when she tries to bring old looks back, she actually fails.

​It did remind me of The Fame era though :shrug: 

​I don't remember this look :omg: Flawless!

​It did remind me of The Fame era though :shrug: 

If I recall correctly, she never had a bob cut like that during the Fame era. That makeup and fashion was also very BTW and not very Fame at all tbh :sweat: so basically, the only thing that was even close to The Fame for me was the fact that she wore bangs and sunglasses haha

Alien Tulip

​Yeah she looked nothing like Fame era Gaga at all. Whenever she has blonde bangs now she doesn't look like fame era. I think its because she's not as tanned and doesn't use the same makeup. 

MonsterOfSpain

If I recall correctly, she never had a bob cut like that during the Fame era. That makeup and fashion was also very BTW and not very Fame at all tbh :sweat: so basically, the only thing that was even close to The Fame for me was the fact that she wore bangs and sunglasses haha

It's not exactly a bob but she looked pretty similar to this look.

Kayla

Not all necessarily known "looks" she's brought back, but there's these too:

Check the shoes:

There was also her reference to a Fame-era look in her Fame commercial. 

And again with wearing the same shoes:

And again...

(not necessarily stuff she's brought back from the past, just stuff she's worn more than once :P )

Archived